Reviews for A Histrionic Prat By Any Other Name…
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I never gave it much thought, but the fact that no one actually calls Voldemort by his self appointed name is rather absurd.
Stelmariana chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely brilliant!
I don't know why, but in fanfics and the like, I've always rather liked Nott's portrayals, too. Yours is great. :)
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Honestly, I think I like this version of Riddle better than Rowling's. He's so

DRAMATIC!

And yes, that definitely warranted all caps and a whole new paragraph. It was only there to enunciate the pure awesomeness (or lack thereof) of our starring character. People need to write more like this. Not only was it affectionately hilarious, but it makes sense in canon.

Now, I'm going to find that book Nott was reading. I'm going to need it. ;)
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
he he he...loved it! Especially that bit when Avery says that it's a Quidditch foul !
-BW
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
XD I just love this story. I've already read it once, but I felt it high time I should read it again, because it is awesome. I just love your style!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was very entertaining!:)
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Now how am I suppose to watch the Chamber of Secrets and not laugh at Tom Riddle? This is absolutely excellent
InsaneByBirth96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is one of the few fics I've read that has actually made me laugh out loud. :3 Loved it.
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh, Tommy, you narcissistic, nutty buffoon. :D

Oh, dear gosh. That was wonderful. Nott's chapters had me cracking up for about a few hours, and so did the paragraph with "the Lord of Incredible Awesomeness and the eight-year-old girl". And Nott (he was awesome here) having to sit in a corner (*giggles*). You kind of made me feel bad for everyone in that room. And-okay, everything about this had me cracking up.
To sum this up: wonderfully wonderful.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love Nott so much! He's hilarious! Your writing style is so unique and comedic! I love it!
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LMAO OMG HAHAHAHHAHA

Nocturniquette
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is very funny! Tjumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Umm, well, Riddle didn't exactly create the LV name so no one could use it, but who cares really? Wonderful storytelling :)
Furrina chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
When I read about Nott the only thing that came to my mind was Elton John singing "so sad... so sad... it's a sad sad situation..."

Mulciber and Avery are the most intelligent persons to walk the Earth, while Greyback... Poor Greyback... no wonder he became an uncouth beast.

And I loved To- er, I mean Lord Volde- er, He-who-must-not-be-named. He was absolutely brilliant.

Great story. :D