Reviews for The Mythbusters meet Team Possible
Jof3 chapter 4 . 11/5
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. It shows you are a fan of both shows. The dialog is what I would expect and the narrator is spot on. I can almost hear the character voices following along as I read. This is an excellent story.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 4 . 8/15
I loved it. it was so funny and really captured the show
Satan chapter 1 . 3/11
Amazing. The next bestseller.
rongladiator chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
It would have been more realistic if you used the Bhut Jolokia,the Naga Viper,the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and the Carolina Reaper for Ron's HOT sauce.
OtisSpofford chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Being as big of a Mythbusters fan as am a KP fan, this was a great read. I loved the addition of Anouncer Guy, you're right, he does make the show. I can't wait til they air this one! (::sigh:: if only) I am wondering though, what hapened to Ron in the hotel room?
Muzzlehatch chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Yup, their funeral, Cap'n.
the stone tiger chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
this story had me laughing all the time

again a great job
celticgothhardy chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I will say Booyah and hope for a repeat of KP and the Mythbusters. Maybe Ron's job will be Buster for the next few years. *evil grin and laugh*
Science Meets Fiction chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
This was a really good story. I hope you continue writting fan fics on Kim Possible and the mythbusters.
Luke Danger chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
LOL, perfect ending! I can imagine it, Jamie busting out the claw suit... oh man, that'd be PERFECT! Man, great story captain!
Mr. Average chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Very nice. It's too bad this has to end. Overall, this was quite good. I think the only thing left to ask is, what condition are the Mythbusters in? Confirmed, Plausible, or Busted. I'd say, like many of the myths they've tested, Busted. Peace
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I really like the narrator in this chapter.
Niquest chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
A great ending. I was wondering what those two were going to do to the myth busters crew at the end. I knew they wouldn't just let things stand.

Great story.

Keep up the good work.
Niquest chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
This is a great story. Really Funny.

Having watched the myth busters only a few times, I can't judge how well you captured their characters, but still.

So, Ron's tougher than a crash test dummy? Coolio!

Keep up the good work.
whitem chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Out of everything that happened here, I just can't get the picture out of my head of Rufus sitting in Jaimie's beret... Too funny!

I just hope they don't hurt the M5 team *too* much...