Reviews for Harry Potter in 17 Minutes!
QueenBrooke chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
...it's a little past Christmas, but here's a review with ribbons: I LOVE THIS! Your parodies are my absolutely fav. Please more?
ASkyie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The sad thing is, this is pretty accurate.
BlackElectric chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow.I went over my fave stories after years of neglecting them and -Blinks- That was...random. I kind of loved it!

Very very clever and thought through even though you managed to make it seem snappy and effortless.

I loved this bit,

Ron: Happy Christmas Harry! Bollocks!

Harry: Bloody hell, Happy Christmas yourself, you barmy codger!

American readers: Haha, they're so British!

... Haha. Not sure why Harry would call him a codger as its a name for old people lmao, but it cracked me up all the same.

And Molly's 'crapload' of kids!

Thanks for making me laugh
vgwwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Funny. How did the George of the burrow fit so perfectly.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I laughed so hard I had an asthma attack...
BlueStarReturns chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Okay, I need to calm down. I have been almost dying of laughter for the last half hour of reading this and the previous Chapter!

First things first, this is really hilarious. I haven't laughed that much in ages!

Keep up the good work and I will comment more when all the books are done with everything that I liked.

Faved and Subscribed to Story!
JohnnyDeppLvr15 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
LOL. I always die laughing at your stories. I really hope you can write for the prisoner of azkaban soon!
k9mark4 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Brilliant! Will you continue this?
gracethegal chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Filch: You deserve detention! You will be dragged by your ears to the dungeons, where a drunken me will be awaiting you, with a cactus and a croquet mallet…

I seriously almost died when i read that. It's good to know P love is all over :)

M'name's Aragog! (holds out leg for Ron to shake, who doesn't take it) 'S all right, I understand. Why trust a spider, right? (shoots web at them but misses) Mwahahahahaha!

its all my favorite references in one places making fun of something i love :D
theglye chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
OMG, it's been two years since you reviewed! Hurry up, the third book is my favourite one!
Holly Muncho chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I'm gonna join the masses here, and say that I really want you to continue this, no matter how much you enjoy procrastination.
idioticonion chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Hey! How comes you never did the other films/books! (39 year old angst)

I need to read more FORESHADOWING! More Child Abuse. Just more!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
HILARIOUS!

My favorite line:

Readers: Haha! They're so British!
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Why is it that such sillyness is so funny? I laughed several times, made a few people look at me weird...but it was worth it, thanks for weriting!
serenity12345 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009