Reviews for Halloween
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is adorable. :) I love her costume. :) It's just cute. :) So adorable. I love it. he he Such awesome fluff. :) Fabulous work. I really do love it. :)
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Cute! What a naughty Bobby... treats in the bedroom, indeed! LOL
gorengal chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I have to laugh...we watched Mythbusters last night (my husband and daughter had recorded a program the other day. Yes, they love it so.) Cute little Halloween story.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ooh, Halloween treats! Thanks for the sweetness much more satasfying than any skittle on the planet. I would have liked to see Bobby's costume, though. I guess that means you're just going to have to write another one next year. Oh, darn. Happy Halloween to our pedler of perpetual fluff!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Happy Halloween indeed. Love this, I can so see Alex being the one who dresses up and gets all into it. I was debating dressing up to hand out candy tomorrow and I think I will after this inspiration.
awesomelyglorious chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ha! Ha! Hahahahahaha! I can't help but laugh. The image of Alex in a cat costume immediately gives way to one of Deputy Trudy Wiegel in the Reno: 911 Halloween episode. I can't help it.
Metisse chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Too bad with Halloween you don't have a Santa Claus type to make a request for a toy - or in the case of Halloween, a treat - because if there were, I'd want what Alex got. ;) LOL