Reviews for The Twilit Hero
Starrallia chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Great story so-far buck, now I know what you meant when you said that you would never finish this, please keep writing

-Connor
Kouta Aburame chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
This is defiantly better than the average fanfic. Your solider discription was fantastic though a little confusing and your summary of the end of twilight princess was well done.

I saw a few errors but nothing too big. You just have some places where you repeat words, especially in chapter two.

Also, in chapter one, I found this sentence.

"No, I'm sure that isn't what they're doing. Zelda's too pure for that. She's probably asking the Light Spirits what should be done to recover Hyrule from the scars Zant inflicted on us. I've heard that Zant was just a puppet, but I don't know if I believe that, he was plenty evil enough for me."

This paragraph sounds a little awkward. Here's a suggestion.

"No, I'm sure that isn't what they're doing. Zelda's too pure for that. She's probably asking the Light Spirits what should be done to restore Hyrule. I've heard that Zant was just a puppet, but I don't know if I believe that, he was plenty evil enough for me."

It's up to you weather you like it or not.

That's all I have to say about this story. There might be more but I'm a little tired right now. I hope this becomes as grand as you hope it will.

I hope you can read my story "Hyrule Knights" and leave a review. I would greatly appreciate your time and attention.

Signed

Kouta Aburame
mastersmith chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is a good fic. You are good at showing the soldier's thoughts. Well, congratulations on writing your first fanfic. Get lots of reviews.