Reviews for Say Anything
LizTheBookNerd chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Im a total seddie shipper but this was really good :)
Amy788 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
i love it :)
JJ chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Creddie is the best! But your preview for your next story doesnt look like a Creddie. I only read Creddies. Thanks for sharing this story. :)
mb9999 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
the chapter was awesome i look forward to reading more of your stories soon
michellelulu chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I love it and I will be looking for the list.
mrs0cullen chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
awesome, i myself are a HUGE fan of icarly and know that someday freddiexcarly is going to have to happen if not, well i am going to sue someone.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
This story is awsome! Too bad you haven't updated in a while, a long while actually! And I loved that preview too, make that story, and finish say anything.

Also, this is a really good Creddie stories. There aren't enough of them! Way too many Seddie stories, which I don't like. I am team Creddie! lol
fmakhtc1fan chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
I am saying this in the nicest way possible: PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE CREDDIES! I AM APART OF THAT VERY SMALL (sadly it's small;-;) FAN GROUP AND IT SORT IF DEPRESSES ME THAT THERES ONLY LIKE A FEW STORIES AND I JUST DEPRESSED MYSELF IM SORRY BUT YOU CAN MAKE ME HAPPY BY WRITING MORE FANFICTIONS! I do plan on writing some myself but Im banned from the computer (sh) and I can't write any so please help me at least till school starts PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!
jewelbug123 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
nice update i guess
TivaAPLightning chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
that was a great story you are a great writer and btw have u put up that new story and if so what is it called?
jadedXelement chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
great story. it was cute. the preview for the list sounds interesting. i'm excited! i hope you post it soon. D
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
wow. talk about change. i just wanted to let you know i liked this chapter.
Lady Wicked chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
THE ONLY GOOD CREDDIE STORY EVER! All the others are SamxFreddie

But this one rocked out all of the others off stage!

Oh new story looking forward to it!
BookWormX0X0 chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
I loved this story! It was wonderfully written!

xx,

Emily
pepperonyschueberry chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
i can't wait to read your next story. i can't wait to see what happens next.