Reviews for Adventures in the Snow
headyzest chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
i hope the ideas keep poppin up in ur head, so tht d story can be prolonged on & on...all the chapters were equally entertainting in their own aspect...so update soon...
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
Ichigo is so cute
Craftygirl chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Ah, plz don't end the story anytime soon! It's really good! It's actually one of the few Ichiruki fluff stories that I actually read and enjoy b/c you've actually made their situations believable and in character (there are so many others that leave out the last part), so yes, plz continue writing! It's a great story!

But if you need an idea, maybe you should do a New Year's festival or something, where Rukia's in a pretty kimono and Ichigo's all O_o Lol! Maybe they'll be some fireworks involved, too! But whatever you decide, go for it!
dethangelx chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
okay, since i'm already in the middle part, i think it's time to review (i still have a class so i'm hurrying)..

even though you made rukia a lot weaker than she really is, i love how you made ichigo even more expressive of his feelings than he actually is.. it sort of compensated for the OoC aspects.. hehe.. nice overall!
hisanachan chapter 18 . 3/3/2009
ooh youre back with a new chapter i thought it was really cute you know with rukias complete cluelessness and ichigos exasperation at having to explain everything... you really capture their personalities

love always

hisana
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 13 . 3/2/2009
LOL. Flying doughnuts. I've never gone snow tubing, but really want to. Came close once, but things came up. But whatever... cute story.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
LOL. Geez, now I actually want to try that. I'm sure it hurts, but stil... it's kind of convincing... O

Heh, Rukia lost the bet. )
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Yes, the wonders of FanFiction. Thank God for this website. Otherwise, we could only keep our IchiRuki thoughts to ourselves and friends!

Very cute! Damn Rukia and her freak obssession with bunnies... P

Luv4Knux
Opaul chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
-is having fun reading these-
Alice001 chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Aw! That was so adorable! I loved the ending. So cute! Ichigo is such an awesome guy :) Amazing job Rin!
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 17 . 1/31/2009
Onn
ichirukifan13 chapter 17 . 1/22/2009
that was hilarious and really good at the same time! i hope 2 read more of them soon! ur stories r the best! btw...im with u Rinsan! i have no idea how 2 skate either, i just fall on my ass when i get on the iceT.T lol XD keep up the great stories and i hope u pass ur mid-term exams! *hugs*
hisanachan chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
you really dont know how to ice skate? have you ever tried? cuz it sorta feels like a story where someone put their own experiences into it...

great oneshot though

love always

hisanachan
emotionwithoutexplanation chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Awll, I loved it.

Oh by the way, :]

It's okay, I was the one who gave you the idea. ;]

5 stars man!

M?
Alice001 chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Aww! Rin! That was soo cute! I think you kept them in character perfectly! Great job! :) Update soon please!