Reviews for Duole
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I'm trying not to smile, but it's impossible
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
wow
unique.normality chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this. I sadistically like Remus having such a dark past and Sirius being there for him, understanding it.
kitty chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
giggle...Sirius is really a scary person isn't he? well, i like his that way. awsome writing.
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Poor Peter, getting turned into whatever he got turned into. lol.

Nice, I liked this. I really really liked how Sirius was there for Remus, defending him and what not, and not even bothering to hide how he felt about Remus.
lady potter7447 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was wrecked on LJ's accio_rs_fics, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I've never read a fic where Remus' dad was the one causing all the problems and it was interesting to see it played out. I definitely enjoyed it )

(I really like your Dumbledore, by the way. His comment about uninteresting children made me laugh.)

Good job!
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I loved this

especially with fluffy
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Not so bad at all. Rather beautiful I think.
Taigh chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw I love puppy love. And I think that you wrote them all really well, and the fic had an edge of surreality... And I love Protective!Sirius, of course!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Protective Sirius is love. XD

Great transitions, and the interaction was perfect.
QueerasHpWolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wonderful. Abouselty Wonderful. Well-Written. Loved Every Minute Of It. Lovely.
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
O.O I think... I think this is one of the best characterization's of Sirius I have ever seen. I absolutely LOVED this story. Kudos & -faves-
empath89 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
i really liked this. it was very well-written, and being a sirius/remus makes it even better. i love how sirius reacted to remus' father. really great!

hugs...empath
Turin resurrected chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh... My dear lady, what a very nice piece by Sirius that was... n_n "I don't make threats..." Luv it... n_n
JKWhite chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh, that was actually really cool. I liked it.