Reviews for New Life
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Awww. A well deserved happy ending for them
only-looking chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
So, Kim and Shego are superpowered immortals now, and Kim's still a vampire, but without that pesky sunlight issue. These two are going to be even more formidable than before. I forsee lots of asskicking in their future. This series is just a huge amount of fun.

And honestly, who doesn't like the idea of a nude sunbathing vampire? I wonder if she has to worry about sunburn, though. She is still a pale redhead, after all.

Also: I love knowing that there is something that can scare the crap out of Dr. Director.
HairyLimey chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
So Kimmie's a day walker now like Blade?...cool
RancheroD chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I feel like a complete and utter dork here, SL.

Instead of doing what I did AFTER inquiring about a sequel to New Blood, I asked you if you wrote a sequel or two to that story... and here it is!

I hope you're not disappointed at me for being so dumb, my friend.

I'm taking a break from reading because I have to go out to buy a box of sweets for my sweetie. Even after 33 years, you have to be a bit romantic, LOL!

Be back soon, I assure you. And, THANK YOU for writing these great stories!

Dave
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
i am so loving this little series you have written
DarXe chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
That was an awesome sequel. I'm gonna add it to the list I have of stories I want you to continue. :)
psychotic-cat17 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I didn't really expect Kim to be cured, as there are two more stories in this series, but I definitely wasn't expecting the changes that did occur either. At least they're good changes that will help both her and Shego live fuller lives. I can't wait to read the next story to see if they're still being pursued by GJ and if Kim will ever get totally cured.

Thanks for writing.
aquarius127 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I liked this story and the one before it. It was nice to see that Kim was able to hold on to herself despite being as what she was deemed as a monster. I love that they scared Betty, too bad they didn't do that to Will Du. I love happy endings and that they'll have each other for eternity.

Nice story :).
ascended ancient chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Awesome story and the one before it please keep writing

also sorry for being a pain again but at the end of this story did every one know about kim being a vampire, and shego was immortal to right?

THANKS

AA
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
zarien chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
another great story in the series
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
AWESOME!
Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I really love how they are with each other. Awesome story :)
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
yea, happy ending. Much much much better.

-Kate
HeartWritingM chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Just as enjoyable as the first part of this series. I wish I'd thought of the vampire thing first lol. Not that I'm saying I could do better, I just like this series that much. A must read for vampire and KP fans.