Reviews for Hesitant Return
Please write more often. The fan fictions are amazing and beautifully written. Stop second guessing yourself it is a pretty great story.
... you love tortureing the characters in your fanfictions don't you..?
inuyashamunkey chapter 22 . 2/1
NOW GATHER YOURFINGER HUTS AND LET US REUNITE THIS FINE NATION
tjjenkins chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
bloody brilliant end
Royal chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Ah, what a lovely chapter and lovely story! You're very talented, and such a sweet person in your author notes! The world needs more people like you. 3
craftybookworm25 chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
I really liked this story. It had be at the end of my seat the entire time, although that could also be because I needed to pee for the last 2 hours. Really it was a great story and I think you have given it justice. I hope you continue to write more stories later on. You're a great author and I genuinely hope that you haven't given up on writing.
Umbra.Crystal chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
I was surprised to find how enthralled I became when I finished reading the third chapter. I seriously couldn't put my phone down even though I had to study for exams. Eventually, I ended up sleeping at three in the morning, with a smile of content on my face for managing to read the whole fanfic in one day. Oh well XP. And being both an overly enthusiastic reader and a procrastinator when you're supposed to devote your time to studying and only studying is a bad combination. But, I somehow managed, so huray! XD.
ZekiWing chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
I kinda wanted to know how Ed would kill himself. (Gun, alchemy, or something else)
The Chubber chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Really interesting, but PLEASE USE CONSISTENT VERB TENSES! Other than that, it's a great story! :)
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Badass.
Rorsy chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
No, guns don't kill people. People with mustaches kill people.
Rorsy chapter 20 . 9/9/2015

TO

ME

The trick worked! D:
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
Are you ever going to update this?
StevetheCat chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Transition from scenes is choppy and confusing. Focus on clearly cutting the different scenes from each other and when beginning a new scene, introduce the setting, area and time. Also, when switching p.o.v it confused me for a few seconds and I had to really think to finally grasp the situation. Make it more defined. Plot great though!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015