Reviews for Scary Moment
Dianira Gonzales chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
well i really don't understand the story because i didn't read the story but, maybe on a Summery i can tell you what the story is about!'
stusue chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Poor Jack... And poor Sam for having such a nightmare! Lucky for both of them that it was only a nightmare... But I especially loved the unique writing style. :o)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

THE SQUEE I JUST EMITTED WAS PROBABLY AUDIBLE ON ATLANTIS.

WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS ON THE SHOW! (oh, right, that's why. . . .)
Dolphindreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
aw. That was such a cute and funny little story. Just what i needed right now, thanks. :)
mara-anni chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
ROFLMAO!

And I totally SQUE! And I'm gonna smile for the rest of the day :D

hehehe...thanks for that! And Sam' nightmare? SCARY! eek!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Interesting place for your muse to hide. Great story. HOT! I smiled and squed and did other unmentionable things when I read this story! Thanks for sharing!
paredpuppy chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Made me smile!
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
One hell of a nightmare! I did caught on though. Nice halloween story.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Interesting terms you've used ... ;-)

I will never again be able to watch any kind of ape without ... you know ...

THX
TiaRat chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Seasonal, funny and hot-not bad for a little cure-the-writer's-block romp. Hope your muse turns up soon. Good thing she's not at my house-we have enough unmatched socks to make an army of sock puppets.
que chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ok what has your muse been drinking? Very original concept...Carter having a nightmere of O'Neill's peniectomy. Ochh. Made me howl. When are you releashing the rest of your stories, especially "Resurgence"? Actually, you're the first aurthor that I tagged as favorites and to be on the look out for.
janissima chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Loved it! Perfect for the "night before Halloween"! The dream was hilarious and the action afterwards...well Mount Vesuvius comes to mind! Thanks for forcing yourself to finish this in a day!