Reviews for Half Animal, Half Man
mumphie chapter 18 . 6/20
An interesting and entertaining story. Your writing style is engaging and lively.
mumphie chapter 16 . 6/20
I kinda think that before Ginny announced the bond, they should have mentioned how protected she now was - THEN said that in order to have said protection, she asked to bond even when Harry didn't want it. But, she and Harry are teens, and they don't have the best record for good decisions.
mumphie chapter 11 . 6/20
Was the Burrow rebuilt? 'news from the Burrow'
YTjustice526 chapter 18 . 6/16
How dare you end this story
amyrlinengineer chapter 18 . 2/28
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!
stylo1 chapter 1 . 2/9
first chapter is kinda missing a lot. harry doesnt even get to see a healer
StrengthAndHonour chapter 18 . 1/27
Hot damn. I loved it from start to finish. I can only wonder what Harry did with all those vamps and deres?
The Wright Brothers?
ARega1s chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
An interesting story from beginning to end. I thoroughly enjoyed the premise of Harry gaining the powers of two of the most well know dark creatures and harnessing them. The pairing was lovely and the chemistry between them was well kept. Hope to see you write more stories in the future!
G the Headmaster chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
What could be better than thriller at a Halloween dance!
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
I really enjoyed your story. I will say I am shocked that Harry and his bondmates were allowed to live their lives in apparent peace. It certainly doesn't fit with what we know of either Fudge or Molly. I guess no one wanted to mess with the man who took control of all of the Vampires and Werewolves and then finished Voldemort. Duh! Maybe you CAN teach old dogs new tricks!

I wonder if this pair of James and Sirius, sorted into different houses, will create less havoc than the last pair. I hope so. I'm sure Minerva does, too.

I wonder if the Weasleys ever sorted their priorities and reconciled with Ginny. If not, I guess it's their loss.

Thanks again for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
Well, I hope Harry is prepared for what is bound to happen as a result of killing Malfoy so brutally. That will not go unchallenged, I'm sure. Can he claim self defense? There were certainly enough witnesses to Malfoy's AK.

Although Ares took the spell and not Harry, I think killing a familiar would be a more serious crime than killing a regular beloved pet (which is horrible enough), due to the fact that a bond has been violently severed. Killing a Wizard's familiar is like killing a part of the Wizard himself, and it would surely cause some kind of emotional disruption. JM2K.

I can't believe our trio would act so irresponsibly ... although their sexual hijinks under the blanket, with young kids just a few feet away, should have given me a clue. Bad taste. [BTW, it's not WHAT they're doing but WHERE they're doing it. When I was a young teacher (my first teaching position), two of our HS students were arrested for doing something very similar in front of some middle schoolers next door to our school. Everyone was clothed, but they were still hauled off to Juvie. Kids blab way more, and parents are a lot more likely to freak out today than they were back when our incident happened.] I hope this incident doesn't come back to "bite" them.

As to the turnings ... Tonks is an adult and is responsible for herself. As an Auror, she should know the fallout that is going to happen as a result of their little stunt. Ginny, however, is a CHILD, and if she thought Molly was bad before, wait until she finds out this little stunner. And Ron! I'm guessing there will be calls for Harry to be kissed or put to death. After he kills Voldemort, of course.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
Interesting about Sanctuary House. I wonder if the students chosen NEEDED sanctuary ... well, other than our new trio and Daphne and Blaise. Hagrid certainly qualifies, not only from his time as a student but from events during Harry's second year. I wonder if any others will be brought into the house.

It was kind of fun to see snarky Snape put in his place once again. Considering Harry saved his life, I should think he would be a bit more civil. I guess old habits are hard to break.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
"How does everyone like the crazy Mrs. Weasley?" Sorry, but I don't think she's that far off the canon mark. She feels entitled to tell everyone how they should behave, which is nothing new. I'm sure that if Tonks had been dating or even just flirting with Harry in the books, Molly would have said exactly the same thing bout her age. She is incapable of keeping her opinions to herself.

Having said that ... Harry and Tonks's PDA in Dumbledore's office was completely inappropriate, given the company. Had they behaved discreetly - for example, sitting in separate chairs and just holding hands rather than kissing and fondling - the confrontation might not have reached the pitch it did. Harry was perfectly justified in nailing Molly on her use of Nymphadora, although he could have been less strident. Actually, I think I probably would have skipped that battle just then. It could have been revisited after the meeting rather than providing entertainment for the group. I guess age will "season" Harry's understanding of appropriate time and place for certain things.

Now ... where has Harry gone?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Harry should feel great. He got to make Fudge, Ron, and Draco (twice!) look like the fools they are. Your Draco reminds me of his "893" self, repeatedly picking fights with Harry only to be soundly humiliated every time. (In that story, even Lucius and Snape told him to leave Harry alone. Sadly, he never listened.) Even more satisfying, Harry and his ladies took the opportunity to thumb their noses at house rivalry, spurring another young Gryff to do the same.