Reviews for Haunted
MiraResQNU chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
*runs to abrupt halt, panting, clutching belated shiny review and waving it like a white flag*

Whew, here it is! sorry it's late.

Liked this chapter, too! Faked us out in the beginning and it only got creepier from there. I found both parts really gripping- vascillating between it being all in their heads to it being a seriously freaky sentient house! You really did a great job of showing us their fears and manipulating the characters around them. Must know what the truth is!

so I hope you continue this story- I'd like to see what you do with Mimori and Ryuho- wonder what their fears will reveal...

Keep writing, FPC, and I'll keep reading!

Mira _

ps- thanks for the sweet review- I'm so needy!
MimoriFanForever chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Interesting... I wonder where ryuho and mimori went... i can't wait to find out. please! update soon. _
MimoriFanForever chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awesome! XD just curious, are there any pairs in this and if there are can u tell me them? lol just curious! i can't wait to read more! i will as soon as i wake up tomorrow! but please respond soon! bii
Slothspieller chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
The atmosphere of paranoia and suspense is really eerie in this chapter! It's especially unsettling since it is unclear whether the the house is actually haunted or if it's simply the power of suggestion playing tricks with the explorers' minds.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hah! First review! *Does retarded disco-style celebratory dance*

What fun- a spooky s-cry-ed story right before halloween. And it's shaping up nicely in the very first chapter- I'm definitely intrigued. Great characterization as always; this set-up reminds me how great you are at story-telling, a talent many authors on this site unfortunately lack. Wondering what direction you'll take this and if you'll update this one any time soon? (totally baiting you _)

So update please! Looking forward to the rest of the story. Don't forget to add your disclaimer, and you owe me a review, missy! *puts hands moodily on hips*

Sincerely, Mira _