Reviews for The Breaking Point
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
(Deep breath and exhaling long)
It was chilling as it was hot.
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This was a good story. I would object to the use of the word rape in that while your Jareth was quite persistent Sarah did not tell him no and did consent. I think if we use that particular word wrong it can cause damage. Truly if you writing Jareth as consumed and slightly evil there are other great words that can be used; sadistic, forceful, persistent, commanding... Anyway that was my only small complaint. Thanks for the story! There don't seem to be as many entertaining stories lately. -Clare
AchrenDuaite chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Well done, my dear. I never thought to look for a story like this, but I'm glad I found it.
Bitter Recognition chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
.. O.O ..

LOVE IT!
Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That's awesome, you totally got Jareth in character. He is so awesome! Great job!

~Sapphire
Misty Day chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Might have been twisted, but it sure was HOT
Brittnay chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
nice story
Wolfariusorca chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Freaking loved it. thank you for posting this! _
Blade chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Reposted five times? No wonder I remember something similar to this. And yes, it is better, and this is just fine.
Hidden but Seen chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
wOw
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow. That was really hot. I wish she'd have gone with him, though!
ScarletArtist chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Whoo - I need a cold shower now...Very erotic Gwen...
Kimeko-28 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
so I think that you and me are the same person. I was reading a KakaSaku fic of yours (great btw) and decided to check out the rest of your stuff. I think I squealed when I saw this. I've always been in love with Jareth and Sarah... everytime I watch the labyrinth I want to punch them both in the face and tell them to make out already. haha... Any-how... great fic. loved it immensly.
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I loved it! (::wink::) Great work on the characterization. IDK why I never noticed this story before. It is absolutely fantastic! So wonderful... You should write more.

-Kaline Reine