Reviews for Jealousy Hookup
Artemis'Lieutanent chapter 22 . 3/20/2017
Please make a sequel! my best friend loves this story and would LOVE LOVE LOVE a sequel! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
wolfhowl123 chapter 23 . 3/14/2017
amazing 3 out of 5 stars however I think it would be a great idea to rewrite the story
TheWildUmbreon chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
I think that this story was amazing, and your character is awesome and you are great at writing. Therefore, ignore flames.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
cool advanceshipping story... one of a kind!
nexusdiscoverer chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
awesome chapter... so cute
Devrat chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
You are writter , so you should not focus on showing how strong your character is .Dafeating pikachu in just three blows , its just not possible .
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
Kedididjdnd
KidDeath33 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
This story isn't that bad I just wish there was a 2nd season or continuation
SSYY21 chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
Oh... You wrote amazing, I couldn't even describe such perfect like you! Well, I love this story so, please make more stories of Advanceshipping, it's also my favorite shipping! :3 I hope you are still there writting stories like this or be in this website. Please, never let Advanceshipping die! Reach all what you want!

Bye~! Have a good day
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Hey I remember you. You might remember me as . I know your story isn't the best fan fic in the world, but I'm quite fond of it because it's one of the first Advanceshipping fics I've read. And I think you've improved a lot as a writer.
WarriorTails chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
I always thought this to be good.
LuciferIX chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
Yes, feel the dread from my reviews. Dread dread dread! Oh yeah, um bad story, Mary Sue, something something...

I dunno, lol. Just kinda felt I had to say something. Even just to lighten the mood a little. Hope otherwise everything is going well for you.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
this story is great from bluejack 22
UEG nastykiller chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
This was a good story and it is the story that got me into fanfiction. I even put that in my profile.
I'm not sorry chapter 22 . 5/31/2016
To be completely honest, this fic is a complete mess. It was written in the time of Advanceshipping stories being made equivalent to the planting stage of life. I wouldn't even have read it if a friend of mine wouldn't stop laughing at all of it and I just had to read it for myself.

There are so, sooooo many cliches. If I had a penny for every cliche, I would be a millionaire.

God, I don't even know where to start with this.

I know maybe, maybe your story aren't like this anymore but I don't want to check because I'm too afraid of becoming blind and I already use glasses.

Why in the world does this even have such a large amount of numbers.?

Why?

I didn't even read the first chapter completely, I read less than half.

Let me die in piece