Reviews for Tricks on a Mind
superfelix chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Sweet little Richard in a pumpkin costume.

and she was able to convince Bobby with her reasoned arguments as well as her sexy lingerie...lol, I absolutely believe that!

"I'd say here's your treat, daddy, but I think some little pumpkin needs his diaper changed, so maybe he's a trick...hahaha, too funny.

"Tell him he can't have any candy. The rest of those Skittles are mine,"...hehehe.

"Your son," it hissed. "I'm your son."...OMG, very creepy.

It had happened. Bobby's biggest fear had come true – his mind had broken...oh no! Oh shit, that baby is bad! poor, Bobby...poor Alex.

Great final.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh, wow! I'm blown away. I did NOT expect that. ::shiver:: BTW, I love Stephen King, but I don't want him in my CI universe, okay? :D

KK

N.
romeoharvey chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow. I mean really, wow. This story is good while reading through it, but when I started thinking about it I almost shivered from the creepiness of what you've just described.
awesomelyglorious chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
CREEPY! Of course, as The Evil Baby grows older and changes in appearance, Alex will realize what she did. Well done.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
It's tragic, yes... and yet here I am grinning like a jack-o-lantern on Halloween. Very funny and creepy. The likes of which only gorengal could come up with.

(And before I forget-see! 20 words! Remember what I said about selling yourself short, Missy?)
Metisse chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Perfect for Halloween! Creepy and sad. Poor Alex! Bobby's been committed and she's still stuck with the evil baby. Yikes!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was wonderfully creepy. Bravo. Very different from anything on this site. Very well written. Very creepy. A perfect Halloween treat. Thanks for posting.
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Okay so Bobby's either lost his mind or he's what...? Fathered a devil-child?

I hope this isn't just a teaser and that you're writing more.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was scary! Jack-o-lanterns have always given me the willies, so that was almost too weird for me. Poor Bobby, he will be the only one who knows the truth. And of course he will be thought crazy for it.