Reviews for A Brother's Forgiveness
Heart of the Demons chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Your take on "Masters of the Universe" continues to be sensational. In this story, it's Adam and Adora's sibling relationship that's tested. Amidst the whole fight with the Horde, Adam and Adora are pitted against each other, even when they're He-Man and She-Ra. But they're survivors, so thanks to your brilliant storytelling, they've survived the tension between them. And now they and their loved ones get to have their own happily ever after. :-)
hooked chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
*applauding* Bravo! Riveting story...thank you for this excellent read! It flowed perfectly and had so many pieces to it. Loved it!
hooked chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Omg so sad...terribly heart wrenching
hooked chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Holy cow. This story is wicked good! Beautifully written, character focused, and the story is solid. I find myself devouring every chapter! Wonderful job! Thank you for this fabulous work!
FromMyBackyard chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
I'm breathtakingly blown away by the way you're handling the Adam/He-Man character. I keep seeing the carton over and over in my head as I read this. Whatever Mattel's motivation for creating him, you've done the character proud, upholding the same high human ideals.

I think that's why he's my favorite of all time. I believe as he does. Put me in his place and the only difference would be that of gender.
FromMyBackyard chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
HOORAY! Another one has figured it out. This is ever so much fun. But so completely exhausting. Whoo!
FromMyBackyard chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
WOOHOO! She's alive. Oh, Hordak is in for such a rude awakening when Adam finds out...
FromMyBackyard chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Teela...dead...for real...? Say it isn't so... I don't want to read anymore...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 10/12/2010
nice
detectiveben chapter 29 . 1/16/2009
Girl this story was great i was hooked till the end Excellent Job Keep up the good work I look forward to reading the rest of your storyies they are the best I have read so far
Windjammers chapter 29 . 4/8/2008
PLEASE keept this story going. I've only seen a small amount of episodes of He-Man (thanks to a nephew who was a child in the 80's), but you had me absolutely riveted to my seat while I was reading this.
Kelly chapter 29 . 3/10/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I have not read a story so well written or drawing in a long time. I admit I cried at current parts of the story. Wonderful! You have talent.
Jen chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hi, just to let you know how much I have loved reading your stories they are written beautifully with all eliments needed to make an intresting and much loved story. Please continue with a follow up story as their is still so much that needs telling with Adam and Teelas relationship and im sure you will make it as entertaining as ever. many thanks
teefana chapter 29 . 3/4/2008
lovely,lovely,lovely!thank you so much!
Ranitagoyle chapter 29 . 3/3/2008
I just want to say that I loved this series! I like that Evil-Lyn and Skeletor really changed their ways. I would also be curious to see what villian would rise to cause trouble for our heroes: Count Marzo, King Hiss, or someone we'd least likely to suspect. ;-)

But whether you continue or not, I just wanted to say good work!