Reviews for Decisions, Decisions
wildwolfspirit17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That was good and funny
carlene chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
It is a very good story. And it made me laugh. Great play off between the characters.
JoyJoy chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I think u should write a sequel about yolei choosing which one (i hope it's ken!)
DemiveemonsCandyEater To lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
*falls on the floor laughing* A THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! KENYAKO RULZ! ~DCE
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
prodigious, but there is something about Izzy that still doesnt convince me...
DigitalAnimeFox chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
O.O -blink blink- ... ::cracks up in an uproar of laughter!:: HILARIOUS! I knew a fic like this would be coming sooner or later...and I should have suspected you of all people XDD Your ideas are always awesome ::fits f laughter still going:: Oh geez...I am crying now... ::can't stop:: Keep it up! ~DAF XDD
Shanghai Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
hahaha... thisis funny! chibi_silver_star laffs her head off :)
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I loved it! I can't decide either. I've been thinking about this for four months now: Which do I like better? Kouyako or Kenyako?
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Haha! That was cute! *snickers* "a slap in the face!-that's something!" *snickers* poor poor Ken. That's too cute. Keep writing!
R a v e1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I like this. Another masterpiece by GameGirl. I personally find Kouyakos more interesting than Kenyakos, but I guess I like them both. Oh and I subbmitted a fic a few days ago. It's called 'Shattered' and it's a Yamalei. (Yamato/Miyako) I'm uploading chapter 2 tonight. Please read! It would mean so much to me! Ja!
hikari chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
its so funny! but i'm a kenyao fan,but i liked it! so funny!
blondie chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
i like the stroy a lot but im a kenyako fan but hey i laughed so thisa was a great story write more
Jade firestorm chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Please continue! This was an awsome fic I loved it! It would be shame to not continue it! Please I got to know who Yolie will choose!

-Jade
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
POLYGAMY! *makes devil horns w/ hands* sorry I do that wayy to much these days. I'm gonna make a super polygamy fic. :) muahahahahahahaha. It'll contain Kouyaken(IzzyXYoleiXKen), Jyorachi(JoeXSoraXTai), Mimajun(MimiXMattXJun), Takarsuke(TKXKariXDavis) and then Cody will be fixed up w/ whomever he darn well pleases! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *runs off in rampage*
Cecil chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Cute story. This story has a lot of potential and was really funny. Please continue because you could go in a lot of different directions with this story, but a Kouyako story would rock.