Reviews for Hogan'O'Lantern
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Nicely done.
snowleopard13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very, very funny. Yes, Rob Hogan the prankster can be a pain in the, well you know. I wondered how Carter just seem to know how to avoid Hogan's traps. The ending was fabulous and I couldn't ask for more as I was cheering along with all the other men in baracks 2. Well written humors short story that feels true to the characters. Please write more stories look foreword to reading.
konarciq chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Im clearly missing some background knowledge here (who on earth is that Jack you keep referring to?), but even without fully understanding, the link between the two stories is excellent. I can easily see Hogan as such a prankster. But the thing I loved most was the fact that he couldnt fool Carter, no matter how hard he tried!
Pockets chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
"A chorus of protests met this, and Hogan waved his coffee mug around for silence. Kinch had frequently expressed an open curiosity on how he did that without spilling a drop, but Hogan had yet to let him in on the secret."

Also, nice writing style. I like what you do with words.
Tuttle chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
HAHA! Oh man, I love it, I love it! Carter out-Hogans Hogan!
GSJessica chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
What a fun story! I particularly liked the inserted tale of Jack, and what it said, or may say, about the HH scenario and Hogan's character. Maybe getting deeper than you intended, but I found it ponder-worthy.

"Great Pumpkin"-anachronism?

Nice that Carter turned out to be the winning trickster.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I was so looking forward to seeing this :)

Using a "ghost story" as a way to get Hassler out was very Hoganesque, and I'm so pleased to see it!

I have missed your brand of writing, my dear. Do it more often!
misanthrope1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Excellent! I really enjoy the idea of Hogan as a prankster and Carter as one as well. Kinch's patience is boundless!