Reviews for Within, Without
jj chapter 1 . 2/8
he waits til hes asleep ?! why oh well very nice
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You captured the anxiety and worry between each partner perfectly. Scene transitions were done seamlessly. Great work as always !
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Kakashi has some god awful timing. Raidou and Iruka are too good for the two of them.
ReixGaara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
oh my god! there is so much going on for a story this short. I know it's a sequel but holy crap! My mind is still trying to sort out the whole experience. What an amazing story. I think my heart hurts! What did you do to me?

Cheers

Meg
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
O another good one. I really hope you continue this little train of thought/series further! I'd love to see them skip ahead some in time and see how it all worked out!
IruKaka-makes-me-happy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG. Once again, you're weaving emotions and story together with a delicate touch. You make it so real and raw, sometimes. I have to admit I laughed at the "my toe itches" line. Jerk. Kakashi is kind of a jerk in your worlds, isn't he? LOL.
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww, cute!

I love the relationship the four of them have. Very nice job!
grimPontif chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
omg so cute i love kakashi's suspison that is just like him
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Yay! A sequel! I'm thinking you should do some more. :-) This grouping is very nice and I'd love to see more featuring them. Thanks for posting.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Once again a very nice story . I really do enjoy the relationships between irugen and irurai. I hope you write more.
Hedder chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
*Blinks* well this was a pleasant surprise _ I was actually having a hard time sleeping too but that’s just because I’m weird.

I like the main couples but I love how Raidou comforts Iruka. It’s really endearing.

btw, I had a massive giggling fit, drool and all, at the line “My toe itches.” X3