Reviews for Haunting Memory
Awww. That was definitely something, I'll tell you that
brownsuger808 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
reallly good
Anne chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
A very well written peace of work. Probably one of the best shorts out there.

Maybe a squel in the future?
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh wow, that was amazing. There has to be a sequel... oh, Draco can't be left without his Harry... like a year later or something... Pretty please!
An.Unknown.Gem chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
love it
Crick118 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw, poor Harry!

It has occured to me that your fics seem to switch dominance... Interesting...

I love the metaphors with the masks. It was entertaining to have the anticipation of when their "masks" would finally be thrown off and they could see each other for who they were.

Love, love, love, love, loved it.

Now I'm going to go to sleep.

And dream about Drarries: the happiest subconscious thoughts of all.

-Crick
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked this, it's sweet and sexy :D

If you don't mind me pointing out though, if Draco's 27 and he fell in love with Harry in seventh year, wouldn't he have wanted Harry for 10 years? I was kinda confused when you said five.
Constant Princess chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
AH!

that was such a good story! )
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
oh i love this just as much as i did the first time, though it still leaves me a little sad...it could definitely go for a follow-up if you were ever willing - but then, a lot of your stories could.

much love!

rae
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
And what happened then?)
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
omg, tht was brilliantly hot!n soo intense, n soo loving, n amazingly beautiful!ur a very talented riter!but plls, i am begging u, pls don't leave it like this!don't leave harry with nasty ginny!make him go crazy for draco, and seek draco out!pls!this story is too good to be sad!they r meant to b together!pls rite a sequel, where harry loves draco bak!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked it. I thought that it was really good.

Great story!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aww, a sad ending :O
HeroinPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
A rather sad ending, but I LOVED it!
Ilamay chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Awesome! Super hot and sad at the same time. I love it. Thanks for writing it. :)