Reviews for Fluff and Foreshadow
Very funny!
AlannaCullen24 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Great job I loved it
hungryjunco chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Ha, ha. This is well done. You're keeping everyone in character well, and I like Daine's reaction to Numair's latest "friend." I will definitely read any future updates - I just hope they come sooner than this one did. :)
oirishgoddess chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
HAHHA :D so daine DOES have a rebellious streak? ohh-

*grins* loved it, alot. was very funny! i loved daine's last sentence, about using the dress for bedding. and i liked how even at this young stage daine was jealous of numair's ladys (although to be honest, if that lady had shoved a dress at ME, i think i'd do the same thing, regardless!)

brilliant drabble. i really hope you keep this up. well done! :)
Hedgewitchery chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
LOL! :D
Tortall101 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
HaHa - very funny - i love Daine's revenge :D
xAnonx chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
That was awesome, good job!
hangout4ever chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
hahahahahaha. im laughing so hard. i loved that last chapter! that was so funny!
sarramaks chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Hehe! You've captured Daine perfectly here - and made her seem her age too! Lovely chp.
Odd.Aly chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I like these they are funny!
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoy your Tammy Pierce stories, so was very pleased to see this :) I liked how I could get a handle on the characters straight away, especially Daine, usually agreeable, but now, 'using pitch fork motions that might have ripped and shredded any hapless creature in the way.' And of course the little mystery as to why she should be feeling this way. Loved her sarcasm about the not wearing a uniform and carrying a duster. Then the reason for her unhappiness. I got such a sense of movement from her as well, both emotionally and physically.

Onua I loved too, a very wise lady, wise enough to see the humour in what Daine has done with the dress. I laughed very much :D
iamnotfifteenanymore chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Clever and enjoyable drabble )
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Ooh! so good!ama
Zoe the Special girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
this is soo cute hurry and write another one x
xAnonx chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
_

Sorry. I can't think of anyhting meaningful to write:P