Reviews for Outbreak
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 7 . 11/11
ok i like sasuke now
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 6 . 11/11
this is really good but i still hate sasuke
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 4 . 11/11
OMG WTF Sasuke is still going on about revenge and restoring his clan is he even aware theres a infection going around? if not has he been living under a rock! so if theres was a invasion or extermination going around he'll be STILL hell bent on revenge huh REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE
Tomon chapter 16 . 5/18
This is really one of the nest zombie(sort of) apocalypses in Naruto world I encountered so far and just that fact that I had no problém with NaruSaku speaks volumes :)
Sometimes I think that the number and calibre of Shinobi would také care of the infected pretty easily, especially after being immune but now you upped it again with them being mutated. Still the biggest worry is the last update time so let's hope there will be new chapter someday since so far you did an amazing job :-)
nooooooo actualiza hombre esta genial queremos mas capitulos porfa
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 16 . 3/8
Thenewworldsgod chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
This story is fucking great I love it soooooo much ugaghziebsu
Rin chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Please continue
AD chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
One of the best stories i have read.
Please update.
Kuraiummei chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I like the concept of the story, but I think you've tried to focus on too many people. Not to mention, writing so many characters they tend to fall into being too OOC. I would appreciate more science, a more involved back story into the origins of the infection, and possibly a bit more focus on the true horror of the situation. Neat idea though!
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Awwww man why must you end it like that there? The ghost town and the bloody messages gave me the frikkiin creeps as i was reading this on my rooftop at 11:09pm. Dont ask why im reading this here and now i dont know myself

Please update as soon as you are able, this story is crazy good i am so happy i found it and the suspense is killing me
lovelyleveret chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Oh my God. This story is just to awesome for words. This is seriously the best zombie fic I have ever read! I love your plot! Although it is sad that you're not updating anymore since like 2010. This story is just to great to let go. I hope you would continue it. I only get to see a few great NarutoxSakura stories and this is really one of the best especially because of all this plots and action. :D I really hope you update. :)
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I was looking through some of my old favorite stories and finally caught up on this one.

I hope you return to this story, being 3 years and all. You don't see too many good stories with a plausible reason to work with Akatsuki. The way you write Itachi is pretty awesome and on point.

I like the progression you've made between Naruto and Sakura's relationship. I hope you have Naruto train to become a Sage soon since he'll need it for the eventual battle with Madara.

I know a lot has happened with canon since your last update, I hope you continue this story because it's a gem.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
leafstone chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
great story.
Matt chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Day wax pretty good but it should have. More NARUSAKU love and romance