Reviews for Outbreak
nooooooo actualiza hombre esta genial queremos mas capitulos porfa
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 16 . 3/8
UPDATE, OH, LORD JESUS LET THIS HUMAN UPDATE THIS GODLIKE STORY
Thenewworldsgod chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
This story is fucking great I love it soooooo much ugaghziebsu
Rin chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Please continue
AD chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
One of the best stories i have read.
Please update.
Thanks
Kuraiummei chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I like the concept of the story, but I think you've tried to focus on too many people. Not to mention, writing so many characters they tend to fall into being too OOC. I would appreciate more science, a more involved back story into the origins of the infection, and possibly a bit more focus on the true horror of the situation. Neat idea though!
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Awwww man why must you end it like that there? The ghost town and the bloody messages gave me the frikkiin creeps as i was reading this on my rooftop at 11:09pm. Dont ask why im reading this here and now i dont know myself

Please update as soon as you are able, this story is crazy good i am so happy i found it and the suspense is killing me
lovelyleveret chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Oh my God. This story is just to awesome for words. This is seriously the best zombie fic I have ever read! I love your plot! Although it is sad that you're not updating anymore since like 2010. This story is just to great to let go. I hope you would continue it. I only get to see a few great NarutoxSakura stories and this is really one of the best especially because of all this plots and action. :D I really hope you update. :)
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I was looking through some of my old favorite stories and finally caught up on this one.

I hope you return to this story, being 3 years and all. You don't see too many good stories with a plausible reason to work with Akatsuki. The way you write Itachi is pretty awesome and on point.

I like the progression you've made between Naruto and Sakura's relationship. I hope you have Naruto train to become a Sage soon since he'll need it for the eventual battle with Madara.

I know a lot has happened with canon since your last update, I hope you continue this story because it's a gem.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
leafstone chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
great story.
Matt chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Day wax pretty good but it should have. More NARUSAKU love and romance
NaruSaku chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Hell yeah it'd be a weird show but it would be an exciting show. Especially with the NaruSaku lovin'. Love your stories by the way huge fan.
NaruSaku chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Just keep naruto and sakura alive
Senzetzu chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
6 Years. Six LONG years have passed since this story started, 5 years since I first came across it and still I wait, patiently for the end to come and I will wait.
deninor4ev chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
AWESOME cant wait for the next chapter :)