Reviews for The Competition
Excellent:-)
Mrsrbyrd chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awe, damn Batman!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Aww. I feel all squishy inside now. Nice romantic story with a HEA. Thankyou.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
EW! At least tell me the pizza topping was something delicious, that Stephanie liked?
I come over very covetous every time any of my favourite fictional female characters in any of the fandoms where I read fics or in books physically or on my Kindle or on DVDs either puts on or gets a shawl, because I have never been able to do shawls or scarves or wraps without looking like a complete and utter idiot.
"We drove for about thirty minutes before he turned onto a narrow paved driveway. I couldn't see anything through the thick brush of trees around us and I was suddenly afraid that he was taking me camping. Ranger laughed and squeezed my hand tighter. "No worries, Babe. I'm not taking you camping. At least not tonight." I blushed. "ESP or did I say that out loud?" "You said it out loud." - That reference to camping made me snort I laughed so hard, as I am as fond of creature comforts as Stephanie is and I do not do the camping thing either.
"Wow," I breathed as Ranger parked the Turbo and shut off the engine. "What is this place?" "You like?" He asked. From the tone of his voice, I could tell that my opinion was very important to him. "I love it. It's stunning," I whispered, looking over at him. His face lit up and he squeezed my hand again" - That face lighting up thing from a normally blank faced Ranger now has me suspicious.
"I sat down, surprised to see three dome covered plates, a cloth covered basket and a bottle of wine on the table. "Where did this come from?" Ranger sat down across from me and reached for the bottle, filling my glass first. "My house is on the other side of those trees. This is part of my property. My cook brought this a few minutes before we pulled up." Dear God! He brought me to the Batcave! My mind screamed. Holy hell, Batman!" - Yes, what Stephanie's mind screamed.
"The plate held cheese and spinach tortellini in a delicate garlic and Parmesan sauce and mixed vegetables. There was a basket of garlic breadsticks in the center of the table and another plate beside the wine, which held tiramisu." - Yum!
"Ranger?" I murmured against his neck. "Yeah, Babe?" "When you got my card in the mail…what did you think?" I held my breath for his answer. His arms tightened around me. "I thought it was about time to show you how I felt about you." He answered softly, nuzzling my hair. I swallowed and breathed in his scent. "And how is that?" Ranger pulled back slightly so he was looking me in the eyes. "I told you the Batcave is forever, right?" I nodded, afraid to jump to conclusions. He smiled softly. "That's how I feel about you. When I think about you, I think about forever." - AW!
VVine chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
:) Love it!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Outstanding! Thanks for sharing.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yay! Go Batman! How cute was this story. Thanks
deviates322 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww this is so sweet. Love the ending especially. Liz
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yea, you're gonna get sick of me, I can tell that right now!

Again, I loved the romance of this...the all encompassing love. They are definitely a match made in heaven! JE really needs to get a clue! Thanks BB...loved this one too.
retrdtchr chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Just found this. Love it. So true to the characters from JE.
MiaCara chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
awe! I love it!
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Freaking adorable!
SusieReads chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love romantic Ranger! Thanks for sharing. I hope you continue on with your writing. I really enjoy your work.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
WOW! Absolutely loved it! Thanks!
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMG I'm SO jealous!

I want my own ranger to do this for me :)!

Great story!