Reviews for Razor Burn
Hepburn chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Hey! That was a fun and cute continuation of the trials and tribulations of getting rid of unwanted hair!

I love how you write Diana and Bruce, you make them fun,playful, loving and romantic. : )
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ooh, even more painful, and just as funny. Cute story though, and we all need something light to read at the end of the day.

Anyway, very funny chapter, I also liked the joke,

"I'm torn between the Coconut Lime Verbena and the Mango Mandarin."

"Understandably so."
Whigmus Lister chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
MUSTACHE! Oh SNAP, B!

Now, I just gotta know... why did he only do her legs? I mean, she wears that uniform - one would thing that would call for waxing a little farther north! ;)

Funny stuff.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Ooh, Bruce is taking risks. I cut myself enough when I shave, no way I would let anyone else do it for me.

Anyway, pretty funny chapter, I like it. Made me wince a few times, though.
Hexell chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
OMG I can't stop laughing.

Seriously, you made me got out of bed and read this. So please take notice of my love for your stories. :)

Congrats!
dwparsnip chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Great addition...and the mustache bit was hilarious.

It's all good.
Browniesprite chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Oh very nice. While not your typical BMWW power struggle, it captures the essence of their relationship perfectly.

And just sexy enough to be intriguing, but without falling victim to so many power-struggle fics that end up having one of them toss the other onto the floor and humping like animals.

...not that there's anything wrong with that. :-)
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
Bacon is the pixie dust of the food world...

And... Coconut Lime Verbena! You're too nice. :D

So. Waxing IS painful. I even feel bad for poor 'basically invulnerable' Diana. Bruce took his revenge.

This was so adorable, I love it. It's a great ending, since it keeps the imagination going as to whether Bruce waxes her non-existent mustache. haha
myrthill chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
one question please, what is 5 o'clock shadow?
Hexell chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh please let him wax her legs :)) That's terrible for any girl. And damn... She must feel it also :]

Keep it up!

This was really funny.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it.
teh Maggot is sneaky chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Bernabeu, Gerard P.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ha!

"I don't wear aftershave." That is THE best. Poor Bruce.

I do wonder how they got to that point to begin with.

He lost a chess re-match, no doubt. ;) J/k...

I really love this little oneshot (though a leg waxing continuation would be fun). It's so cute.

I have some ideas as to what GB is, though I'm not certain. :P
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
hee hee! Very cute! Keep it up, les amie-that's French!
karith chapter 1 . 10/31/2007