Reviews for Sealed Secrets
Ani chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I am totally dissapointed with your story. it was fine the first 3 chapters but then it became bored and didn't have a conection. i'm sorry i just feel like my time was wasted as a nejiten fan.
BadgerPride10 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
That is DEFINETALY the BEST poem made by someone on that I read. Hey, you dont mind me telling that to my best friends, do you? Dont worry, I'll use your name...err penname. My friend LOVES roses and my other friend LOVES poems. So... You dont mind, do you?
FrannyMika chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
A brilliant story with great originality - though some of your characters did feel a little OOC, they fitted well into the storyline. Great job!
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
i TOTALLY loved your story looking forward to reading more of them!
Navaka114 chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
Huh...and I thought that 'follow the path of heaven's pain' was rain. you know...how some people thought that rain is god crying and stuff...
Navaka114 chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
I love this poem! You have serious talent! I love it!
Navaka114 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Hmm..Strange girl this Leiko. But still intriuging.
jay 8P chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
its sorta sad that tenten and neji will never see their friends again but without a doubt this is a really good story
Thornesmith chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
really great, im lovin the story so far.

not to mention that poem was beautiful. i was about to look up the author of it till i read your a/n heh.

on to the next chapter.
turayza chapter 24 . 7/10/2010
Hahah, I loved the ending (: Very interesting twist on one of my favorite ships, thanks for a great story.
luvakatsuki3 chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
nice story, i quite liked the end, though btw in my opinion it would be nice if you got a da so we could all see what the characters look like
luvakatsuki3 chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
yea this story is quite different then what i thought it would be, but to tell you the truth i do quite enjoy all your smart ideas! i never woulda thought of stuff like that!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
it was good!

luv the poem ;D
Anime Freak456 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
I know this story is complete but i love this chapter! it is my favorite one so far! i think Naruto's stupidity in this one is absolutely hilarious!
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 24 . 1/29/2010
kool but next time let them ALL stay in kohna k k