Reviews for Tender Lumplings
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"she looks almost human when she sleeps, does she not?" hahahaha that made me laugh so hard and then she strangled him lol brilliant! tanks a lot :D
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Holmes is a little snark! I love Ann Marie. Poor her though. We can all sympathize with her.
kris chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I must confess that your story was funny, but totally out of caracter when it comes to Holmes. You really dont like him, dont you?
Susicar chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You are an IMPOSSIBLE author, you break the rules of the rutine in the SH-fanfiction. First, you make a serie of drabbles with a superb quality, then... you "create" a new way to write: a serie of questions and answers with your own (excelent) character, and then... in Halloween, you regaled us with such One-shot; my God, you

exhausted my little reserves of words in English to send you... Only thank you very much for sharing your great talent with us.
Elinad chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful! That was simply hilarious :D

Yes, Ann Marie is most definitly not a Mary-Sue and she is most definitly growing on me.

Great job! There was a constant smile on my face as I read.
Elizabeth Arian chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was fantastic! I really enjoyed it, very appropriate for Halloween and so funny! Well done :) x
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
gasp! that was priceless!
Pompey chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Dang, forgot to mention it: who used the phrase "tender lumplings" first, Oingo Boingo or Tim Burton in NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?

I'm genuinely curious.
Pompey chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Very nicely done! I suspected magnets, although I was thinking foot, not knee. Of course, the biggest clue was Sherlock Holmes showing the tiniest amount of interest in the occult. "No ghosts need apply" indeed!

I think Ann Marie's actions can easily be excused. It's not like Sherlock would be much damaged by it and it might just teach him a little lesson.
Bixby the Footling Bat chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Bahaha, what a horrible little brat, that Holmes is! Though I can't imagine him being that mean-spirited, his prank was undeniably hilarious. And Ann Marie's attack completely understandable. Now, as to this line: "And on another occasion inquired her as to how she felt about the fact that her husband’s chest was more prominent than her own." I had to go back and read this more slowly, before I died laughing. Literally died. I had to be resuscitated. Oh man, this was great. Good show.

And OH MY GOD, you love Oingo Boingo too! Danny Elfman is practically my musical hero! *high-five*
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
ROFL! Oh my gosh! That nealy killed me! Positively too marvelous! That's what I call a Halloween special! hehe Oh gosh, when Ann finally got a hold of Holmes I nearly fell out of my chair, good for her! I love Holmes to death but he totally deserved it! I know some folks have been saying you make Holmes somewhat too mean, but I think that you've just got in touch with his more...michievious/cantankerous side. Which can be in fact quite charming at times. rlol :) Love it!
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Yes yes YES! She strangled him! She did she did shedidshedidshedid!

... Lestrade has green eyes?

Very, very funny! _