Reviews for Fairytale
Morgan of Salerone chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is a beautiful, touching story. It brings me back to that moment when the dragon turns to stone, and you are left with the overwhelming sense of loss and 'what do I do now?'. As has been said, you captured the mindset and feelings of the character wonderfully, and delivered them in a captivating, heart rending way.

Well done.
Musingsage chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sweet and sorrowful. To me, all it really needs to.
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wow, that was beautiful
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was beautiful. So very sad but beautifully written.
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was really sad. Kinda what it was like when I finished the mainquestline. D: they kill two of the best characters! Martin and Lucien! D:
Raven Studios chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh! It's so sad and sweet, and very well-written. (Loved the Sheogorath comment - I could see him writing badly-twisted fairy tales, too.) Great piece, as I said!
Adrian Lenoit chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Simply beautiful. Simple in the fact that the story is so clean and concise. Beautiful in the fact that the story moved me so much. I really look forward to being able to read more of your work.
Continuity Jones chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww. Simply magnificent work. Very sweet.
Qathgwen chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Easily one of my favorites. You have a lot of talent.
thefuryisours chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Well Miss Jaws...I must say like the hero in this story came to love Martin more and more by each day, I have come to love your writing more and more each story.

Of course, unlike Miss Hero's love for Martin, I have been a fan of your writing from the start. You had an amazing sense of humor in The Secret Diary Of Hieronymus Lex. It was hilarious, but not overdone, just like the angst in this story. It was just the perfect touch of bitter sorrow.

Keep up the fantastic work.
AngelOfGeeks chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow, this is amazing. O.O It truly is. I've been reading around fanfiction like this, to try and see other's take on female-hero-luvs-Martin thing, but so far, I have to say that yours was the best. x3

And reading the reviews, I see I wasn't the only one who made a shrine to Martin. Hehe.
AzureAquarius chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is gorgeously written! You get so into the character's emotions and mindset, that it feels as if she were real. I love when she tells of the story of the warrior falling in love with a prince, it seems so authentic and folk-lorish. Seriously, I'm so in love with this that it's hard for me to really give you the praise thats due. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER, DON'T STOP!

There...heh heh
torinotoni chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
It was amazing, I really can't say more than that. You captured the hero's mindset perfectly and I dare say I'm rather jealous.

I can't wait to read more of your writtings.
RedMando21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Really like but aslo really sad good job
evercharmer chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Most stories like this suck, but this was pretty awesome, lol.