Reviews for The Queerwolf
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I almost didn't read this story because of the title. It just made the fic sound really stupid. But actually, the fic was really good. (I pitied Sasuke the whole way through and liked Naruto coming to save him because he had the same curse as well.)

Still, you should change the title because it makes the fic sound really stupid. The Bentley poem is using humor to address serious issues (having to live on the downlow as a gay man, only able to express himself at night, like a werewolf, in addition to punning on society's treatment of homosexuals in the 70s as monsters), so giving himself a silly nickname works.

The title fits for the poem but not the fic. There's no humor in the fic at all. In fact, Sasuke is a literal werewolf in this with fangs and claws. The silliness of not only titling the fic "The Queerwolf" and having it be the nickname the villagers gave him is jarring. What he's doing is a hell of a lot more serious (raping, maiming, and killing men) than that nickname describes.
The-Grey-Panther chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
...WHOA. This has got to be most epic first-person fanfiction I've ever read. Words cannot do it justice. The narration and the portrayal of Sasuke's feral state of mind somewhat reminded me of "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe. (Of course, they're not TOO similar, since Poe's character is a madman, not a feral human.) I also really liked the lemon. It was hot. :D Lastly, I didn't see any typos or anything. The story ran very smoothly.
Hide-me-inside chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really liked it, and I love the poem it was based off, really good. So sweet yet so evil! I hustled loved it. And the poem at the end was freaky, but it just worked well, freaky like a ghost story, GOD! I just love the poem! So evil and freaky. Sorry I know I've said that a lot, but I did really enjoy reading the story :D
femnarulover chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it,
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Truthfully I was very skeptical at first especially with the name queerwolf... But I read it and it's really good!
Redwolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved it!
k chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Bravo!Bravo!
Aelorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
. . . Why is it that I always fall in love with your stories? Amazing as usual, and I liked Sasuke's rambling, yet somehow remaining in character...

The writing was also beautiful in general.
alexix chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is so bizarre and yet really good. I imagine it was a bit out of your comfort zone? Regardless, it was really good. It reminded me a bit of Grendel, actually, that same rhythm and point of view.
min chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
O wo...

huh. I need to find that poem X3
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
...interesting

it is an good concept

well writen as well
Megumi Inoue chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Lovely! you turned a poem into a Fairy-Tail/Legend type thing

I don't usually like first-person stories but this only was quite interesting, ahaha. I like how you interpreted that. Thanks!
Zenerific1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I want to say that I was confused as hell just to see what you would do, but I wasn't. It was very interesting and very different, not to say that it wasn't good, it was. Wonderful job!