Reviews for The Night of the Tentacle
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A nice use of Halloween clichés without actually being clichéd! Enjoyed it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great story!
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
The first time Rodney jumped on John's back and yelled 'SAVE ME!' I almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard.

This completely made my day!
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
While reading this little masterpiece I truly expected good ol' Yoda to waltz along the path.

Excellent one. And Rodney really screams like a girl. That's a fact.
Elisa chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh, that was good! Loved the banter between John and Rodney-that was hilarious! Rodney telling John who gets his worldly possession after his untimely demise - giving Radek his Batman collection and John being upset with that was just so typical of them both! Thanks for sharing your story with us! Looking forward to more from you!
cynsk chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
i giggled all the way through this r u gonna expand it? if so i would definetly recommend this story to others i cold just picture mckay and john doing this in my mind.
angw chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hehe happy halloween alright. Great banter :)
Shathar chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Best part-

"You're thinking about drowning me, aren't you?" McKay asked sourly.

John looked away guiltily. "No."

LOL Perfect. And a great fic to read before work, I'll have something to chuckle about all afternoon.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I'm sorry, not as funny as the revenge of the discs. It's cute and happy halloween and such, but...I don't have any snarky line! Like your ass has more shimmer than a disco ball. I like that line. Batman...sheesh. I would have gone with The Hulk. McKay seems more like a Hulk fan.