Reviews for Bogeyman
luckbringer chapter 1 . 1/12
Very intriguing! I like how you do most of the story in another perspective. Keep writing!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
You know, until I got to the end I was halfway convinced it was going to be an ordinary house cat with delusions of grandeur. Or some sort of alien cat, at the very least, lol. Some of the descriptions and behaviors really seemed catlike.
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
ohh! Creepy!
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ooh this made me feel all shivery! Very creepy, but also extremely good! A great little read :)
QuiteRightToo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very nice! Interesting being told by the boogieman!

Cheers!
Inkpot satsuma chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Nice! Really good! *Favs*
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love this story! It's all told from the creature's POV! Great Halloween story, simple and sweet. What else would the TARDIS seem like than a gateway to another world?

It sort of is, actually...
Gollum's Fish chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was really good! Excellent plot, simple yet concise, and gripping to the end. The angle you chose to write from was wonderfully done. Reading it through, it was like seeing through those eyes, stalking and observing. Quite a sinister edge to it, actually. Perfect for Hallow'een!

Gollum's Fish
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Thank you so much for this Halloween treat! Or trick? Or treat...Hm...so similar sometimes. Were was I? Oh yeah... it's definitely treat!

The third person point of view made it all the more interesting. This was a very well-crafted piece!