Reviews for Catevari
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice hun,

Digged the details even down to the brain matter as it hit the brick wall...

Nice OneShot

xo
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
G'day,

Enjoyed your story. Nice, simple & I'm not sure why but I was getting flashes of Angel. That's just me though.

FYI - You left in the following words (insert town here), maybe as a reminder to yourself or to your readers who know you are referring to the town River Grove, Oregan from the episode 'Croatoan' - not sure which reason it is.

Will read your other work. A
riquitv chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
really good fic , :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was great story...are you going to do a sequel from this one?
Farmqt chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Loved it! It is amazing how you can change genre so easily and all of your stories turn out perfect. I would love to see another one like 'Fall from Grace' though. I don't know what else to say other than gimme more!

PS God was it possible that the same part of his blood that had protected him from the demonic virus in (River Grove) had also protected him from the Catevari’s toxin?
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Excellent story! I want more! Did Sam's blood did something to Dean or only healed that wound?

I'm sure the brothers already gived blood to each other, with all these crazy hunts over the years. So if Dean would have an after-effect, they should know it by now, right?

Anyway, great job. Happy Halloween to you too. :)
lime juize chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The Invisible Man Rocks! I loved that show and I had just watched the Catevari epi.

I loved this fic and think maybe you need to write some more. Like are there any effects from Sam mixing his blood with Dean's. Where'd the cold come from?

Loved the fic and hope there will be more!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Loved the story, it was awesome from start to finish. Great job writing hurt Dean and savior Sammy and I loved the idea of using Sammy's blood to save his brother. Very cool.

I wish the story had been longer. You rock, write more soon!
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Awsome job! It'd be awsoem to see a reaction from Dean once he found out about the blood. Maybe you could add a part 2 ;) lol...Great job, it's heading right into my faves!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nice job! Have you seen the show "Invisible Man?" I was trying to figure out where I knew Catevari from and I remember it was one of their episodes. Such a cool idea!
hermitme chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Good story. Very interesting concept, one I'd been wondering about. Hope you actually take this further. I'd like to see some repercussions from this. LOL