Reviews for I Was A Teenage Mole Rat
Danilinho Ramrez chapter 1 . 8/17
Could you continue with this story?
Derek chapter 1 . 5/31
Lol kim saying to ron I perefer being the monkey
Yin7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
this is the first time read this kind of Kim Possible story.

always wondering when someone will do that.

update quickly want to know how the parents will react.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hahahah that was a great frist chapter. I cant want to see want there parents we do wen they see them .Please update soon.
Kimmy4u chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Funny! Love the twist of Teenage Mutant turtles.. Keep Writing, and I'll keep reading.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is going to be SO good. Not that I'm saying that this starting chapter isn't good. I'm just saying that I mean everything else to follow this starting chapter.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Interesting premise and, so far, you're handling it great.

I just hope that, between this, "Ken and Ronnie" and that DP story, you're not spreading yourself too thin. Three good stories like this need to be developed with care.
Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
O-kay, this is definitely one of the stranger things we've seen happen to Our Heroes...

Also, it's nicely staged, and the shapechange unfoldes at an effective, tension-maintaining pace.

Mind you, it does occur to me that since Drakken's gadget apparently emitted a field effect rather than a ray, there's an extremely good chance that Drakken and Shego are *also* discovering hairless pink skin and tails right about now. (Yikes. I'm not sure the world is ready for a naked mole rat with plasma powers...)
chatterbaby chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Heh, nice, this is the most original KP story I've ever read. Update when you find time please!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh boy! What is that freaky thing, times two? LOL!