Reviews for InuYasha: The High School Experience
Trinabear chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
I hope that Kagome is OK. Are her powers blocked? Please continue the story. I like the idea of everyone learning magic. I wonder what is going on with the star room? Why does Naraku want Kags so badly? And what did Kagome smell like that had Sessy want to use her as a scratch n sniff sticker? Was her smell what first attracted Sesy's beast to her? Beast must know something...what is it? Very good story! Love the idea if Shippo as the school mascot!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Nooo plz update. I wanna know what's wrong with kagome
Lady Amynestra chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Are you still working on this?
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
OMG, this is an awesome story! What's wrong with Kagome? Plz update soon!
A chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
I loved this! I was so sad when I realized it wasn't finished! Please finish it even one chapter would make me happy, though I want more than that! :)
maire 53 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
This is good when will the next chapter be up?
monkey-101 chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
WoW! Definetly didn't expect the story to make me fall in love with so quickly! Awesome as story, update soon please.
zoey tamagachi chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Zoey: -le gasp- NOO why! A cliffy! -pouts in dark corner-

Shippou: -whines- we wanna see another chapter!

Hiro: So Please Update Soon!
SoulessxWarrior chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Woah. Amazing. You updated. It's been ages since I read this but I remember I used to be addicted to this story!
Elyhrianna chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
HI

It's great, that your back again!

I think it's wonderful, that the third Fanfic i ever read has been updated.

I actually was inspired enough by your story to try my own Sesskag Highschool fanfic. Okay, i only managed four side, have never put it online and had an E in English, but thats beside the point, isn't it.

It's a good chapter, in my opinion, becouse you painted the possessiv side of Sesshomaru very well. He always striked me as someone who would want to impress, and i think you hit that part of his personality on the head.

Closing my ramblings, It's a great story, which manages to paint beautiful pictures in my pantasy and I honestly hope, your going to update sooner than the last time :)

Ellyhrianna
nightshadow04 chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
I remember reading this fanfic years ago, I had thought that it was never going to continue. So imagine my shock when I received an email saying that it had been updated! I had been having a pretty crappy day up until that email. This has always been one of my favorites to read even it wasn't being updated. I am SO GLAD that it has started back up again! I really can't wait to figure out what is going on with Kagome!
LovesDepp chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
So I really realy like the story line that is going on. This is a very nice story can't wait to read the next chapter.
LovesDepp chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
hahahahaha burn sesshomaru loved it
Azumigurl chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Azumigurl chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
YO! COME BACK TO EARTH AND UPDATE THIS STORY! UPDATE!UPDATE!