Reviews for Candle In The Window
JaniceC678 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Wow! What an amazing story! The action sequences in the house were absolutely breathtaking and Sam's desperate attempts to save them all...wow! absolutely loved it!
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Holy Crap! I've been reading fan fic for a long time and have come across some doozies of "how-the-hell-are-they-gonna-get-out-of-this" cliffies, but this one is definitely in my top ten! Sadly, back to work for me for a bit. (I'm a bit of a literary masochist - I love letting cliffies stew in my brain for a bit before moving on.)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Great start to a new story! Looking forward to the rest. Great action sequence AND great monster. Only one other writer I know of has ever used a Nuke - damn, I betaed, the damn thing and I still can't spell it without looking back, LOL!
mckydstarlight chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
This was amazing. Pure and simple. It was absolutely amazing.
mckydstarlight chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
AHHHHHHH!
mckydstarlight chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
Ok. So the husband killed the son and left him in the attic. That was an unexpected plot twist. A nice one though. :)
mckydstarlight chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
I knew it! I new she had killed the husband!
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
When Dean started to hallucinate about his mom I have to admit that I cried. That hurt.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Well that was extremely painful and unexpected...
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
AHHHH! SAMMY! I mean I know that Sam is actually fine and that it is just Dean's mind playing tricks on him but still, SAMMY!
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Oh no. Awwww! That poor little old lady. I will probably regret feeling sorry for her later though, won't I?
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I'll tell you where it is. It is just ahead on this road of mayhem that I have stumbled upon and I honestly can't wait!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Wading through it. An accurate endnote for a rain soaked chapter. :)
reader50 chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Just a quick note and don't bother with a reply. I want to say that I enjoyed your story.
I feel it was well written and I couldn't stop reading. I could just imagine Sam and
Dean responding to their situation just like you wrote. Thank you for sharing.
cheyenne chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Enjoyed it as much the 2nd time as the 1st. Thanks for sharing.