Reviews for Candle In The Window
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
You know Sam be wishing for Dean’s death, why else would he have left Dean so many times when Dean needed him? Sam just doesn’t want to go to jail, that’s the only thing forcing Sam to care about Dean. What a good actor.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2021
Guess Sam is a a-hole is every reincarnation or universe.
verykerrym chapter 13 . 3/22/2021
Geez, another really great story! I just loved this!
I was starting to feel cold myself just reading.
If I was as good at writing as the author, I'd be able to write the review that this deserves, but I'm not, so I'll just say again...great story!
Angelus 408 chapter 13 . 3/15/2018
That was sad, and exciting, and icky.
And very much like a situation they might find themselves in.
Sam was over the top!
Definitely worth the read.
Thanks.
JaniceC678 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Wow! What an amazing story! The action sequences in the house were absolutely breathtaking and Sam's desperate attempts to save them all...wow! absolutely loved it!
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Holy Crap! I've been reading fan fic for a long time and have come across some doozies of "how-the-hell-are-they-gonna-get-out-of-this" cliffies, but this one is definitely in my top ten! Sadly, back to work for me for a bit. (I'm a bit of a literary masochist - I love letting cliffies stew in my brain for a bit before moving on.)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Great start to a new story! Looking forward to the rest. Great action sequence AND great monster. Only one other writer I know of has ever used a Nuke - damn, I betaed, the damn thing and I still can't spell it without looking back, LOL!
mckydstarlight chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
This was amazing. Pure and simple. It was absolutely amazing.
mckydstarlight chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
AHHHHHHH!
mckydstarlight chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
Ok. So the husband killed the son and left him in the attic. That was an unexpected plot twist. A nice one though. :)
mckydstarlight chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
I knew it! I new she had killed the husband!
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
When Dean started to hallucinate about his mom I have to admit that I cried. That hurt.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Well that was extremely painful and unexpected...
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
AHHHH! SAMMY! I mean I know that Sam is actually fine and that it is just Dean's mind playing tricks on him but still, SAMMY!
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Oh no. Awwww! That poor little old lady. I will probably regret feeling sorry for her later though, won't I?