Reviews for Fate
waddiwasiwitch chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
So happy to see this completed at last. I just happened to check for an update and sqealed when I saw there were six chapters to read. Great story. I loved the characterizations and the plot. Cam was a complete cutie and adorable. I loved her relationship with Spike. He was screwed from the moment he met her. Loved this story so much. Thanks.
ExtraordinarilyxInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow.
Just wow.
I'm speechless. Wish I had time to read it all, but I have to head for work . Definitely favoriting to comeback to it!
fitz chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Great story, really well done. But, I do have to mention the line in Ch.3 that says Spike was looking at himself in a mirror - oops! Overall, terrific job.
NDHBFAN chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
What a nice chapter. Hope you are planning another story real soon. Its nice that Spike and Buffy got married and made a family for Camille.
loverswalk89 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Loved it! Especially Spike's protectiveness over Cam so sweet! Great story!
loverswalk89 chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for an update!
NDHBFAN chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
That was one very wild chapter. I thought it was very nice to see how much Camilla loved Spike. Can't wait to read the rest of this great story...
Miravisu chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Somehow I wonder if that Queen did that on purpose or not...
NDHBFAN chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Another great chapter. Can't believe that Angelus did not turn to dust when Buffy staked him. How come Spike has to die to save Buffy and Camilla? Can't wait to the next update!
NDHBFAN chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
I'm glad that Spike found Camilla. I thought for sure Angelus had Camilla,difinately not her biological father thats for sure. I wonder who Buffy is going to meet? Can't wait for the next update.
NDHBFAN chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
jamie c chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
NOOOO IT CANT END LIKE THAT IT JUST CANT!
loverswalk89 chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Great story! Keep up the good work
Stella chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Oh my osh, is there no more?
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Wow-I enjoy reading this story a lot! And I thank the author for updating it. Hey, all is forgiven as long as you continue to write. And good luck to Moluvsnumber17!