Reviews for Hiro's Lost Scrolls: Heroes Ficlet Collection
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 42 . 7/17/2012
Very cool and interesting :)
AlexZaciOdoGrint chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Good...very interesting to the readers' eyes...
Milarca chapter 40 . 2/18/2012
That was sweet :) I was a little confused over where the memory ended and reality began, but it's a nice little piece nonetheless.
Milarca chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
That's creepy. Yet it's a gracious act of compassion on Sylar's part. To do that for Peter. Though really, you would think he could move on :( Poor Peter.
silverhelix428 chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
I love this! Doyle is such a freakin' creeper, and I absolutely love him to death for it. His obsession with Meredith was, IMHO, one of the most interesting parts of Volume 3 (second only to DAPHNE OF AWESOMENESS!), and the fact that they didn't explore it as much as they could have made me so sad. Thank you for this. It was lovely.
Milarca chapter 32 . 8/13/2010
Oh I think Doyle is up there on the list of people I really hate to love xD
Milarca chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
Rofl, oh Sylar you poor devil...
Milarca chapter 17 . 7/11/2010
Nice, I like that chapter :)
Milarca chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
I like this colours thing :) That everybody Molly knows has one; it's nice.
Milarca chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
That chapter was good, I liked the "little girls and scary movies" theme.
silverhelix428 chapter 28 . 2/17/2010
Amen! As I have said from the beginning- it is and always will be, Elle. He'll regret her more than any other victim (unless it is perhaps Virginia Gray), and he'll carry her ghost around with him for eternity.

This was fantastic!
Lara-Van chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
WHOA. I can't even BEGIN to say how superbly awesome this is.

The idea of Lydia visiting Peter this way, is brilliant. And I love that you've portrayed the mystic/ethereal side to her power that frequently gets lost to her eroticism, where the show tries and fails to do so.

Powerful, intense, vaguely reminiscent of Godsend, and I love it. More soon, yes?
Lara-Van chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Amazing. But I don't need to tell you that. When you write amazing stuff, usually you know it.
silverhelix428 chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
Ooh, *twisted*! I love it!
silverhelix428 chapter 24 . 12/5/2009

This was amazing. Perfect Syelle-ness.

Post more soon- and hopefully some good Pemma?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »