Reviews for Apples and Ashes
This is awesome!
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 4 . 9/21
I thought it was going to be Sideswipe from the shattered glass universe.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This first chapter was fukin' A ! I loved this, perfect setting, nice dose of mystery and hints... LOVIN' IT! Kind of sad it only goes to chap 4, but man, this first chapter alone is amazing enough to get a fav and alert (and a review)
Cybela chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Awesome story! I really like the plot with this so far. Please write more!

XLizardXQueenX chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Nice, sounds interesting. I came across this because of your animations on deviantart. I hope you find the muse to continue!
Skull-16 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
HOLY SLAG! This is awesome!
Queen Nagi chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
"Last time that moocher was here he drank all my booze."

XD that would be my friend to a T.
Iamluck chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Are you going to update any your stories any time soon? Cause I really like'em.
OPW9SFiddle chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
This is the one of the greatest TR fanfic I have ever read! You really have a skill for writting and drawing. Poor Valence. I feel really sorry for him getting kicked around by Nemesis Prime. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon when you get the chance! ;P
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Finally! A new chapter! This is a really good chapter. I got a good laugh of imagining Ratchet sawing Optimus' head because of his spacing out and daydreaming. I find it very amusing of reading Jazz getting bored with the meeting and falling into stasis. I wonder what it would be like when Valence gets better and goes around the Ark and then he runs into the Dinobots, the humans, and...the twins aka the Autoboobs. (It's just a nickname that I gave to hte twins). This is exciting! Does this invoved with that Impending Doom comic strips of yours on deviantart? No, wait! Don't tell me! I wanna find out myself!

No, just leave your prologues the way it is right now, because when I got e-mails telling me that you updated this fanfic, I was disappointed to find out that it was only one chapter instead of two and the reason is that you broke the prologue into twos. Please just leave it the way it is now so that we can know the differences. I really love your TF fanfics. You're a really talented artist and an author...and congratulation on your black belt in karate! I prefer Aikido, but all martial arts are fine and cool! Update soon when you get the chance, that and your TF drawings/comic strips! They're awesome and so are you!
Paleodex chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Skyfire's a smart guy. Me likes him.

*Intermission for fan-girl moment*

*End intermission*

I hope we get the see more of the lambos in the next chapter! But the story's great so far!
srg1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This chapter was amazing! I just love the plot twists in this story! It was great to see Skyfire at the end giving his own theory. He doesn't seem to get much credit as a scentist or get many appearances, but I loved how you put him in. Maybe he can make an another appearance in this story? I also can't wait to see if Optimus reveals what Alpha Trion told him. I also can't believe the name of the mystery transformer I saw in your animation is Nemesis Prime. Plus Valence sounds like an interesting transformer. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This is certainly snowballing, and wow, Valence is a kink to put it mildly! I love the bit between Siders and Sunny about his feeling that something was wrong. Followed by the Q and A where all the answers were slightly wrong and yet true...and both Prime and Ratchet are left shrugging! Jazz falling asleep at the classified meeting and leaving the door open for Skyfire and his theory...this is such a wonderful complex story...I'm off to watch your DA animation again and laugh my head off!
Eleavir chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Wow, finally an update! :D

When I saw the name Nova Prime being mentioned, for a second I was thinking of Nova Prime from the IDWverse, then I saw Unicron...

I like this chapter indeed. Even though our favourite twins didn't make much appearance in the chapter it is still a good one. There's one thing confused me, however, that Optimus was oblivious of the existence of Quintessons or the Cybertronian history of Revolution. He is a Matrix-bearer, isn't he? Rodimus Prime has learned such knowledge of the Revolution with the help of the Matrix, so I was thinking maybe Optimus has too. Afterall, he has been holding the Matrix for so long, much longer than Roddy has.
blood shifter chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
i totally did not see that coming. you completely threw me. and it was awesome. please update soon.