Reviews for The Only Game
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Are you going to finish this? It's really good!
mngrue chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I'd love to see an update to this, though I'd understand if you simply don't have the inspiration after all this time. I like what you did write, though : )
Deiva chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nossa que estoria fantastica, estou adorando, ver os gatos no futebol, da-lhe Sammy e Dean, os amo
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
pooe sam.. but he shouldn;t blame football... if could have happen.. with anybody...
cold kagome chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
awwwe .. poor sammy... they nevver leave him alone
plz add more soon chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
plz plz plz plz add some more soon plz
LvSammy chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
OMG! I didn't think i would like this...because they are not hunters...but I LOVED IT. IT WAS AWESOME! YOu wrote them so well. I can't wait for the next chapter. YOU'RE AMAZING you totally ROCK! More soon..Pretty please with sugar on top!
neko-jin72 chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
please update again, i like this story. is sam in shock from the mauling? how is sam gonna deal with football now?
sendintheclowns chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Loved the chapter! The shock and the gore...this version of John, Dean and Sam deal with it quite differently than the more blase' reactions we'd get on the show; this is nice for a change of pace.

If Sam hates football, I think he's in for a hard time of it with his dad.
supernaural fan chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
yay an update finaly

i love this story

plz update son plz plz plz
Still Awesome2009 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
great chapter, so said though
Tater-K chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
loved it! cant wait for more!
lilgurlgreen chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Poor Sam! Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Awesome chapter Heather. What tells me that Sam is going to have a rough time dealing with the after effects of what he witnessed. I feel so sorry for the kid!
mollieclarke chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
excellent chapter

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon :)