Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
You'reMyKindOfTrouble chapter 4 . 7/4/2010

I just wanted to say that it's really good. Just keep an eye on using words in the right context, .eg. accept, not except... Other than that I love it! I don't think people give Rosalie enough credit. They just say, "She's a total cow, I hate her." instead of actually trying to see things from her perspective, and for this I applaud you. I KNOW it's not easy... I tried, and failed. Tragically :P

Keep going please!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Yea Rosalie! You're growing up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
At least Rosalie can see the truth even if she pretends not to believe it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Bitch would be a much better self-description Rosalie. Maybe jealous bitch would be even better.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Poor Rosalie.
notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Aw I am very proud of Rosalie. In the beginning she was such a bitch but she's changed much like the books.
Arysthae chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Do one in breaking Dawn too! That will be cool. And I agree with you, Brwaking Dawn is THE best of the whole sreies( to me). Don't u just love the character of Renesmee? But the Clearwaters are all left hanging at the end. Sue is obviously bonded slightly with Charlie, Steph could have done a bit more on them. Then the wolves are also left hanging, a lot of them haven't found true love...and we don't even know six of thier names!

Sorry, to rant, I just need to talk with someone about Breaking Dawn, none of friends have finished it yet and It's so annoying! I can't believe that Vanessa Hudgens wanted the part of Leah! I don't think it would work personally...I have a picture I drew of Jacob and Leah (not together, together, just pics of them!) Can I send the link to u soon? I'll probably put them on my profile, I might even put it as my author image...

Sorry, I must be boring you now, just wanted to tell you that ur story was great!
myppe chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
loved the last chapter!
becp chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
love your work cant wait to read more
becp chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
great work i love this story
becp chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
love it love it love it
becp chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
oh yeah antoher great story of yours love it already
MyLookOfDenial chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
The end made me cry.

Love the story!

It's a good idea.

LivforLove chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Plot (well not really but you know what I mean)! Sorry to doubt you!
LivforLove chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I like how you incorporate the title name with the writing. I hope there is at some point a plot though instead of just Roslie's hatred over and over again. Still love it though.