Reviews for Echon Daimonion
chb76 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very interesting - I've often wondered if Ruby had a symbiotic relationship with her host - if she chose her for a reason. I like the idea that she picked a girl who was nearly dying - suggests that she still has some humanity. A lot of people think Ruby is full of it, but I actually think she's for real so I enjoyed this. Loved the fries and ketchup refrence too.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Just read Stephenie Meyer's the Host recently and this reminds me of it very much-except Ruby and Wanderer are so very different. It's very strange to think of Ruby making bargins with her host. I'm a little jealous that they can eat french fries without worrying over their figure. Interesting piece. Succinct is always a fun word. I like the description of Sam as "a kind, gentle soul". Someone dying would, of course, be more likely to surrender their body. I wonder if the girl's willingness changes later on. Thanks for writing!

mb
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Nice...
imalphatoo chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
i loved it but u shood like add another chapter!
Caitiri chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great, story. I enjoyed the pov in this fic,and I esp. can see the demon doing something after last weeks episode.
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I really like this interaction between Ruby and her host...very creative. And it makes me like the demon all the more. :)
Phoenixed chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Alright, I'm a Ruby fan and I was searching for a story that had her attitude and you nailed it. I am curious as to if that's how the demon's actual personality is though. I'm still fairly new to the SPN-verse, but this was very enjoyable.

I loved the bit about the french fries and ketchup. I had just finished watching the scene so I couldn't help but smile.

The Ruby chick was a little willing, but I guess I understand why. Nice job.
swiveltooth chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Very nice job *g*
anon chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Great job! I was bothered by all the characters' apparent lack of interest in the plight of the poor host body in recent episodes, so it's nice to see someone attempting to address the issue.

Keep up the good work. :)