Reviews for The Lion's Snake
great story :)
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is awesome.
HarrehPottah196 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Lol. That was epic how you did the Hogwarts Elites! Magnifique!
Marlie Parson chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Damn! I definitely have a new appreciation for Halloween )
Janesyt chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love your story so much that I'm gonna crazy about it! I love Harry here & I love Draco here! I have to say, it's really beautiful.

I love your STORIES so much that I have a passion for them. It will be my honor if I can have your permission to translate them into Chinese. I want to share them with others who have got the same interest/love/passion. So if you accept my request, please send me a written authorization. I'll send you the links as soon as it's finished.

Please send me an E-mail whether you agree, or not(which obviously not what I'm )

Thank you very much.

All the very best,

Jane G.S

(Janesyt also)
LittleOldMe33 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i love how you describe all of ur orgasms differently in different stories cuz some people with multiple stories have like the same wording for all stories 33 thnz for completing my day and keep writing
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*drools* Draco in that outfit would be sooooo hot! So would Harry...

Thanx for the drool worthy fic!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
One word- HOT!
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i love halloween too- in fact, it is now my favorite holiday. second to christmas- a pole dancing harry is so sexy it should be illegal. i love draco's pick up line- that's just excellent. lovely smut, too.
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
cool
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
haha yay!

i was wondering how long it would take a writer to do something like this! its been a plot bunny for mine for ages but i dont have the skill to write it :D

I love it though :p

you done it perfectly

touch my snake
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Loved it!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
lol, i love halloween too, its the only time i can b out really late, n its soo much fun!n i can dress in all black, since black is one of my fav colors!wow, loved this!bloody hot!u r a very talented riter!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Me Too! And With This Story, If It Haddent Been Already, It's Officialy My Favorite Holoday!
Ilamay chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like it. Very sexy and also funny. Thanks for writing it. :)