Reviews for Time to Spare: Alternate Beginning
gfhgjihm chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
very good, I like the this chapter better then the original. My only concern would be, and please don't take this offensively, that this chapter seems of a higher standard then the second chapter. So new readers might be confused if the quality drops after the "first" chapter. Regardless I think you should put this chapter in instead. Happy Halloween!
nljfs chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Emy -

I thought that there were a couple of continuity problems in there... nothing major, but a little disconcerting.

I'll pick through it & send you a more detailed PM of where I found problems... e.g. what were Ron & Hermione doing at Hogwarts (#12, I could see... or if there was some sort of Order Meeting, ... that was one problem I've had from the beginning, if the teachers were truly alerted, wouldnt' there be more people?)

nancy in chicago
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Its ok but I still prefer the original.
witch of light chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
hiya,

I love this beginning, it's way better then I thought it would be. And with Harry outside the wards, the rest is explainable too. But I loved the old one as well. By the way did Voldemort send them back 20 years and 2 months, doesn't that mean Harry and Droco arive just before the school year ends in stead of at the beginning of it. Shouldn't he in stead send them back 19 years and 10 months so they arive at the start of the school year, assuming the summerholidays are 2 months.

Hope this helps,

witch of light
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I like it the orig. way I see absolutely no point in changing a perfectly good story to comply with the books, it's fanfiction it's not supposto be the same as the books. And this dosen't make as much scense as the orig. beginning
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4