Reviews for A Hero's Time Warp
Youradickriderbi chapter 19 . 7/7
Ass ending
zfj chapter 19 . 6/12
Lol, this fix is gonna go on forever and finally be completed in like 2025 xDDDD
Love it so far and hope you update soon.
Seems pretty stupid to me lol 135 iq
Animelover XD chapter 1 . 5/7
Please do not give up this story, its awesome. I re-read it all the time and not get tired of it. Update soon, i'll be waitingg !
Animelover XD chapter 19 . 4/17
Your story is awesome, I have reread it more than 30 times! Please do not leave this story uncompleted especially now since you updated it. Please update real soon
I was so happy, because you continue this! :)
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 3/14
Wow, for someone with an IQ over 135 you're making gohan pretty fucking stupid...
peaphro chapter 19 . 2/24
Omg you updated! Thank God! I've read this fic years ago but I just went to ffn for searching some new dbz time travel fic and found your fic in the top list! I really like how you put dark, suspense theme into it... It's kinda nice to see how Teen Goku felt so lost, and so is Teen Chichi. I hope those two will meet again and found the truth! So exciting to wonder how things will turned out! I hope Dr. Gero is on Gohan's side tho...

I hope you'll update this fic to the very end! :"D
Yung Warrior chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Man, this fic is a classic from the old days of the DBZ archive. Cool to see you're back! If you choose to continue, just go at your own pace, that way you can write your best. This is a cool story, and I love to see it continue!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
Been a while since I saw any of this story updated! I'm super glad you're on it again! I understand what you mean about going over old work, I recently re-wrote one of my own old stories! Personally, I thought this was a very fascinating read. I look forward to more if you ever decide on continuing!
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
oh well that can't be good... Gero is creepy.

MAybe 18 or 'Agatha' will help him after all no one wants to be turned into an android, and 17 and 18 were never very loyal to Gero anyway
JoojooBrother chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
Well I still remember the plot even after years so that's useful. Look forward to finally seeing it finished :)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
MORE. I love your stories. Please conitnue. You have a lot of talent
TheRealDeal44 chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
I Hope you Update Soon :D
Legacy of I chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
Awesome! Please update soon! :)