Reviews for The Boy
marietta chapter 4 . 6/17
Nice that Harry finally has his head screwed on right and is making his own decisions
Rebekahguzzetta chapter 3 . 6/16
PLEASE update it's been years you haven't updated in 10 years
Lea chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I've just run into this story and read it out of curiosity..

interesting start for a good plot - if you ever decide to continue it...
But please, try to stick with psychological probability...
bunny109 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
james and sirius abuse or force harry bully snape son
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I'm guessing that James and Sirius are two of the most important people in young Harry's life. And wanting them to both proud of him, he did what they wanted and started to make young Lucas Snape's life at hogwarts miserable. At times it seemed that Harry wasn't totally comfortable with what he was doing, which is very evident in his meeting his dad & godfather and later his talk with Hermione. Its easy for us to ignore the faults/flaws in those we love who mean so much to us. Its probably because of this/or other type of behavior that Lily is perhaps no longer with James? What happened to Remus and Peter? Harry's friends (Ron, Seamus) perhaps also look up to both James and Sirius. Whereas Neville is only going along so perhaps he doesn't become a victim himself. Perhaps Harry's asked questions of either James, Sirius or both of why they don't like Severus, often without getting any satisfactory answer. He's probably being regaled with tales of there exploites/pranks at hogwarts, particularly against Severus. The fact that Harry's starting to have doubts about his behavior towards Lucas Snape (and perhaps any others he's bullied?), is Lily's conscience in her son. Harry can hardly tell a teacher or prefect what's being going on without getting himself or others into trouble. So who can he talk to, as he's need some strong moral guidance. I think it would be good if Harry was able to get some guidance from an older student, perhaps a Ravenclaw or Slytherin, or perhaps the Bloody Baron or the Hufflepuff ghost the Friar? What do you think? I can't wait to see how Harry's talk with Lucas on the quidditch pitch goes especially with other Slytherin students present and the hidden Severus Snape watching?
Asterix Tutnix chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Harry and Ron are really OOC,bet maybe that's what would have happened had Harry grown up with James instead of the Dursleys, who knows?. However, your story is really interesting, I am curious how this will continue.
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
great story so far keep up the good work
Bluebear13 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
You're off to a great start!
Midnight Lilly chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
I wouldn't be suprised if James and Sirius are a little bit more than friends, Severus is a slytherin I would expose them.

Harry is an idiot he follows his father and blacks horrible example, obviously he's never heard treat people how you would like to be treated.
windlg chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
update soon
lil chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
i dont like this ginny but i love this hermione.i hope old snape help harry.i hope lucas and harry be i hope harry with be hermione not ginny
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
wow this is really AU if there ever was one. interesting. :)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
harry and ron seem really ooc, but the scenario interests me. I'll read yo otha chaps.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Don't worry, they're Gryffindors-of course they'll get points for beating up on a Slytherin. After all, Harry almost killed one, and two weeks later was whining about his Cruel Detention. Dumbledore thought that so unimportant he never mentioned it. I can't see why Ginny was so upset-she razzed Harry for not finishing Draco off. And almost all of Gryffindor thought it was magnum cool for the Twins to almost kill Montague. I can't see any little scruples bothering them _now_. (and Hermione lost any leverage with Ron and Harry by not warning anyone about the hex that marked up Marietta Edgecombe permanently-which Harry smirked at the year after-and let's not forget the Mean Canaries).

When you think about it, the new Gryffindors and the Old Marauders weren't really that different after all. Dumbledore must be so proud.
ICanCTheFuture chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Harry isn't that mean! and what does TBC mean?