Reviews for The Wizard
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Whh
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
This is a really good story. I read all the way through before reviewing. I hope that you come back to this someday and finish. I know life gets in the way sometimes, but hopefully not too much before you finish this. Bunnies
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
This is great! I hpoe that u update it soon!

Amber can travel to the mall and tell tracy and them velmas plan and then bacome friends with them or sumthin and stand up 4 herself and tell velma that she is not going to do...
Layla Persnickety chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
GAH! UPDATE, WOMAN ,UPDATE!

btw, Fanta-buliciously-tastic sttory!
Obviously Insane chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
"She flipped her wig and destroyed our small town. Maybelle saved us and Velma hauled ass."

LMAO; this story is so freaking hilarious. Update soon, dahling! :)
MakinTheMostOfLife chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Wow, this is awesome!

"So..." Link interrupted the moment by moving the three guys off of Tracy and draping his arm round her shoulder.

You can't imagine how much I laughed at that. I'm weird.
Rosa Cotton chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I am enjoying this story so much. Love how well you've blended "The Wizard of Oz" and "Hairspray" together. Inez totally rocked as the manager in this chapter. Very cool. And I loved seeing some of the Council members again.

“Don’t fret it Ms. Turnblad,” I.Q. reassured placing his arm around her shoulder. “We said we would help you anyway possible and we did.”

“Yeah,” Fender said, “none of us are hurt.” Tracy pulled the three into a hug full of gratitude.

“Thanks so much!”

“So….” Link interrupted the moment by moving the three guys off of Tracy and draping his arm around her shoulder.

Heehee. The guys make a move on Tracy - bless her, she seems oblivious - and Link physically makes them back off. I just hear jealous!Link. *grins*

Oh boy. What is Velma going to do? Poor Amber!

Keep up the good work!
FabulouslyMichelle chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Requesting permission to edit this personally, because I love it and I want the grammar/spelling/etcetera to match. Honestly, I will, no joke.
cbarkins chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
I'm not sure about this, it is very different take on Hairspray and I think I'm liking it because as I read each chapter, I began to get more curious about who would turn up as what character besides Velma being the obvious witch, lol. Anyhoos, this is very interesting and I did like the Link flirting and his jealousy. At least you've made them happy people (but that's just me in my Trink perfect world) and it has a good feel to it, keep up the good work and update soon and often (I tell all the good ficwriters that because I'm anxious to see what they come up with...) ;)
H6p8gv chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
This is great I can't wait to find out what happens next.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
a new chapter! hehe I like how Link was jealous of the other guys attentions towards Tracy...wonder what Velma has up her sleeve..I like how Inez made an appearance and I am wondering if Corny is the Wizard..guess I'll just have to wait and see...look forward to the next chapter!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Oh no she's going to use Amber as a pawn in her wicked game of chess!

Update soon
XxDulce.Beat chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
AWSOMENES! like always love that Link got jelouse! Jelouse link is soo KUTE! Hope u update super soon! D cant wait.
snacgirl chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
OH - love the suspense!

The only thing that bothers me is that I find it odd that they would be willing to wait to see the wizard instead of being really anxious to see him right away. Oh well.
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Thank you so much for updating! This was great. Link flirting with Tracy was so cute. And the group hug. “Okay, sappy moment over,” Seaweed declared. LOL! And Amber, a double agent, very cool!

Great great job! :D