Reviews for A Halloween Tale
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Please update what does king snape want with harry
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I know you started this a while back, however, it is a wonderful fic so far and I hope that you will continue with it again sometime.
vampy-chan17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMG UPDATE! it sounds like its gonna be good so UPDATE
xxIcexPhoenixx13xx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
oh my this seems to be the start of a wonderful story but are you ever going to update its been so long (sorry if i seem impatient but i love ALL of your storys and cant wait for more of them)
VintageLibrary chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
please, please update, this is the only story with this kind of plot line i've come across and i so want to see it continued...please!
yaoi gravi girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
no accept review anonyme ? !

salut !

je viens de lire ton chapitre et vraiment quel domage que tu ais abbandonné U_U'!

j'adore !

harry est adorable !

draco et dudley comique !

ron un peu bete lol

mais c'etait super et j'aurais adoré pouvoir lire la suite !

en tout cas merci ,bisoux et abientot !

manga fan

I really love your two fics and i'm really glad i can read i don't read the fics when Harry is not the "bottom", i love when he's submissive... _

Unfortunately, i don't speak a single english word, that's why i'll keep writing reviews in french just for you to know that you have my support.

Anyway, thank you so much, and see you soon! Big kiss _ and good luck !

ps: this mail has been translated by Yaoipower, my sister who is an english teacher, and who translates me your fics on the phone!o

luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
holly crap i can't wait to c more from this one! .
allimaginationnoskill chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hey, like the idea. Just wondering (and not meaning to be rude) but are you only updating on halloween, cause if so that would be an interesting thing to do. It might be a long wait but it could be worth it. lol :)
The Night Air chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
jenny chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
up date up date up date
RandomIdeaQueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
ladytiya chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
please try to finish this story.
Leentje chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
very good beginning keep going and post soon

bye bye
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
good start.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That was really good- keep up the good work and update soon. This is going to be an awesome story.