Reviews for Star Gatin'
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 4/24
Someone better get to lab 4 now! :D
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh. My. F******. GOD! That was soooo hilarious! I near busted a rib trying not to wake my sister. I have no idea what's funnier: listening to the song while reading your lyrics, or listening to the song and imagining everyone on Atlantis singing in those funny voices. I especially loved Teyla/Uhura's lines. "There's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape them off Jim!" Love that song. ROFLMAO, I bow to your genius.
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Alright, this is just plain silly. Hooray for silly-ness!
MackenziesMomma chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
*grins and waves* hi, i was wandering around over there *points off to some other fandom in the distance* and then suddenly i found myself here! i like this! its cute!
janib chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was awful! but very wicked. Now got it in my brain, damn you!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
LOL That was a good giggle.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 10/31/2007

I found the original song and I thought it was HILARIOUS!

THIS version is GENIUS! I love how Rodney says "...or we're all dead" XD gaah, so pessimistic! And Zelenka: "this is the most awful plan, awful plan, awful plan I've ever heard"...I nearly burst out laughing at that part! And then "we need to beat the Genii or else we'll die" XPXDXDXD Hahahahahaha!

Although I'm a bit sad that liz & carson weren't in it :( But they shall return, muahaha :)
raven chapter 1 . 10/31/2007

now what you need to do is record it with the original sound track
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
i cant hurt you when im laughing!

sorry, that was funny in a way. i actually really like it! i like what you did for everyone.

though i bet the "editing" was weir to carter? *sulks* what if i refuse to believe liz is gone?

anyway, id love to hear it!