Reviews for Cat Costumes Galore: Nekohime Matchmaker
Didd23 chapter 1 . 3/31
as much as I enjoy the language, I really don't like it when people insert random Japanese words into their stories.
pheonix chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
duuuude write a second for this story man its hillarious and romantic i wanna read more. please find a second chapter this story cant end, we need see uraharas face as he gets an idea about that night we need to see were ichi/soifon goes and what happens when yoruichi mass produces those pics dude u cant leave us hanging, you know what needs to be done so give ur audience an oncore they deserve.
ps bravo on this chapter
sargentnojo chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
it was great keep up on the good work
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
coool
XxEpicGuy4Life95xX chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It was a good read.
zecross chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
wow its great, its so funny and sweet at the end

great work
KuroiTori-sama chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
An absolutely beautiful fic, unlike any Ichi/Soifon fic I have ever read... just amazing! I know this is a oneshot, but I can still hope you'll continue this (with a sequel or something)

You asked readers to R&R your Kavalier fic, right? With your style of writing I'll be more than happy to. It's just that, how to put it... I don't have a clue as to where to find it. It's not on your profile. (Did you change the name in the meantime or something? Please tell me, I'd really like to read it.)

~KuroiTori-sama
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I know this is a oneshot but i can't help but think this should go on. i wanna see what happens after this.

Update this with another chapter.(or not your choice)

Thx Tom
useless knowledge chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
kisuke is so funny! lmao!
54842 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
great story I would have wanted a bit more after the kiss or more buildup... but I love the pairing and soifon should be used more often... anyway good job
Tubbytoast chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very nice, I missed the release of this story by a couple years and it is the wrong season, but... it was still a fantastic one shot.

3 Ichisoi.
T00STr00nG chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow so sweet really good! wish you would contiune though
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
you have got to continue this.
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I liked it a lot, very cute.
Space Odin chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
awesome, awesome story. please do another Bleach story.