Reviews for Guidance
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was sweet. I am surprised, however, that he was waiting as a wolf. Maybe he thought that since he was a wolf, his mom would be one, also.
Paula19 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was really sad - but sweet too. I never thought about Jake seeing his mother as a wolf - but her father carried the gene too (Jake gets it from both sides of his family as I recall) so there's no reason why not. This was lovely - thank you. Paula
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was beautiful.
twilightfan71 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ouch. Wow, dont I feel stupid for hating him. I never thought about him that way, you know, living without a mom. I actually cryed. And I DONT cry. Great job, your a fantastic writer.
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw! Poor Jacob! I never thought about how hard it must be for him without his mom.
Clairdelune42 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That is so cool its pure geinus
xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aw. :(..I HATE Bella and Jacob together. Edward and Bella are soulmates(i dont care what the book says, I believe vampires have soul no matter what)..but I actually like Jacob. this makes me feel sad for him.
I HAVE LEFT FANFIC DELETE chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was so amazing! I seriously got chills just reading this. You're probably sick of me flooding your inbox with reviews, but you're an amazing writer.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was... completely amazing. I've never even seen a story that has anything to do with Jacob's mother, and this packs so much emotion into a mere few hundred words. Excellent job!
J chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This was absolutely amazing. I cried actually. I...don't even know what to say, I just loved it. You are a really good writter. Seriously, this was awesome.
nellie330 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
that was so sad );

nellie
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
wow. that was really touching. good job!

what happened to your fingers. this was the first time i decided to read one of your author notes in a while, and i didn't know you hurt your fingers. sorry. well, i'm glad there getting better!

kudos! :D